If Ash Ketchum could get 5 denjuu.....

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
Kid Sonic(imported)

Re: If Ash Ketchum could get 5 denjuu.....

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

If Ash Ketchum could get 5 denjuu, who would they be and why?

Mine are:
Tsunonasu
Nejiro
Liliope
Berzelia
Kotosu
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

"Combinating" Telefang and Pokémon makes no sense for me. Sorry.
Kid Sonic(imported)

Sanky wrote: "Combinating" Telefang and Pokémon makes no sense for me. Sorry.
That's not the point. Don't be like that.

Who would Ash's 5 denjuu be?
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

I have no idea, it seems strange. Plus I don't know the "anime" Ash too much... Actually not at all ^^
Kid Sonic(imported)

Sanky wrote: I have no idea, it seems strange. Plus I don't know the "anime" Ash too much... Actually not at all ^^
Maybe this will be of help:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ash
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Telefang is not Pokémon. Besides, he'd just end up evolving one all the way up then tossing its phone number.
Kid Sonic(imported)

To be serious for a moment:

What do you people have against Pokemon being associated with Telefang? Are you all that bias? And why go out your way jusy to spite me for saying so? Have I made that big an impact to you guys? Am I that big a deal?

I know i'm not anyone's award-winning favorite, but it's not fair that I have to be constantly blamed for my own views. To put it simply, you guys have some nerve, but I digress. I guess all fandoms/forums on the net, even underdeveloped ones are rotten and cause people nothing but trouble.

For the most part, i've had it. A percent of the world's turmoil has to do with fans on the net. And no, i'm not being an annoying jerk or douche. I'm being 100% serious when I say you guys are bias, unforgiving, uncompromising, close-minded, slothful, think one person's stress is joke material and don't anyone(namely me) enought credit for their contributions. And then you want to ban/suspend me just because I speak the truth. We'll if this what this forum(or any forum for that matter) has come to nowadays, then forums are just a waste of time, especially when you can't even trust your own fandom.

Back on topic: Same jaded comment, huh.........
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

wrote:To be serious for a moment:

What do you people have against Pokemon being associated with Telefang? Are you all that bias? And why go out your way jusy to spite me for saying so? Have I made that big an impact to you guys? Am I that big a deal?
It's nothing personal, but I don't like associating Pokémon with Telefang that much. I like both series a lot. It's nothing personal. Really.
wrote:I know i'm not anyone's award-winning favorite, but it's not fair that I have to be constantly blamed for my own views. To put it simply, you guys have some nerve, but I digress. I guess all fandoms/forums on the net, even underdeveloped ones are rotten and cause people nothing but trouble.
I don't blame you. I, personally, <s>have</s> had no problem with you.
wrote: For the most part, i've had it. A percent of the world's turmoil has to do with fans on the net. And no, i'm not being an annoying jerk or douche. I'm being 100% serious when I say you guys are bias, unforgiving, uncompromising, close-minded, slothful, think one person's stress is joke material and don't anyone(namely me) enought credit for their contributions.
I agree. It's true that you've done things that others here might not like, but you've done other interesting things (ripping the items is one expample) and I think (hope?) you're getting proper credit for them.
wrote:And then you want to ban/suspend me just because I speak the truth.
I don't. If you're speaking the truth. I you're not, I'd just fix your statement, I guess. I have nothing to say to the rest, I guess \:

... Hmm \:
Kid Sonic(imported)

Sanky wrote:
wrote:To be serious for a moment:

It's nothing personal, but I don't like associating Pokémon with Telefang that much. I like both series a lot. It's nothing personal. Really.
wrote:I know i'm not anyone's award-winning favorite, but it's not fair that I have to be constantly blamed for my own views. To put it simply, you guys have some nerve, but I digress. I guess all fandoms/forums on the net, even underdeveloped ones are rotten and cause people nothing but trouble.
I don't blame you. I, personally, have no problem with you.
wrote: For the most part, i've had it. A percent of the world's turmoil has to do with fans on the net. And no, i'm not being an annoying jerk or douche. I'm being 100% serious when I say you guys are bias, unforgiving, uncompromising, close-minded, slothful, think one person's stress is joke material and don't anyone(namely me) enought credit for their contributions.
I agree. It's true that you've done things that others here might not like, but you've done other interesting things (ripping the items is one expample) and I think (hope?) you're getting proper credit for them.
wrote:And then you want to ban/suspend me just because I speak the truth.
I don't. If you're speaking the truth. I you're not, I'd just fix your statement, I guess. I have nothing to say to the rest, I guess \:

... Hmm \:
This was mainly directed at members like andwhyisit, Kimbles, and Stellarwind.

I wasn't accusing you personally.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Oh Kid Sonic...
Kid Sonic wrote:What do you people have against Pokemon being associated with Telefang? Are you all that bias? And why go out your way jusy to spite me for saying so?
Well, yeah, I am, just like I'm biased against most crossovers, and biased towards Telefang being a good game. We all have our own opinions, and nowhere in the board rules does it say we're not allowed to post them. :/ We just don't find the idea as interesting as you do, and we have told you that before. The reason we're getting upset now is that you keep on posting topics, expecting us to discuss Pokemon/Telefang crossovers, when we have nothing to say... ): I'm sorry, and I can see why it makes you angry, but you cannot call us close-minded for disagreeing. Everyone has their own feelings and opinions, and they are not required to match yours. *nod* The way you post, makes it sound like we're wrong if we don't agree with you, and that can get kind of annoying. D:

Secondly, If you're trying to convince people to start treating you better, insulting them to their face seems kind of... counter-productive. In my experience, when you snap at someone, they are far more likely to want to snap back. This applies everywhere, not just on the internet: People respond to respect with respect, and rudeness with rudeness. As we've said before, we don't hate you as a person, but when you call us "bias, unforgiving, uncompromising, close-minded, slothful" ... what sort of reaction are you expecting? ): If you hate us that much, why are you still here? We're willing to give you respect if you can show us the same. That just means saying please and thank you, reading people's posts, not nagging people to do stuff, and not insulting them. Simple stuff, but it makes all the difference. *nod*

I'm not saying this just to give you a hard time, nor am I talking down to you or trying to be mean. I'm saying these things to you as a fellow, equal member of this board. *nod* I think we can work this out, so what do you say?