If Ash Ketchum could get 5 denjuu.....

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Re: If Ash Ketchum could get 5 denjuu.....

Post by andwhyisit »

Blaziken257 wrote: Would you like me to strip the text on the bottom as well?
Yes please.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

He actually changed his av/sig to that stuff AFTER he was banned because he was having a little fit. He also sent me some extremely angry emails too and made a dumb note about how much I suck in his Wikifang user page so yeah I don't miss him one bit.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

All the satanic stuff is removed now. Sorry I didn't get to it earlier.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

Blaziken257 wrote: I stripped the image off of his sig. Would you like me to strip the text on the bottom as well? And the avatar?
Thank you so much! I can now come here when my perents are home :D ! WOOOOOOO!!!! If my parents saw that, I wouldn'tve been allowed on the internet for like, ever :( ! And it's also good that I don't have to look at it anymore! If guys thought that I was being extreme about it, try talking to my parents. Anyways, thanks! I also didn't know that you could change your account after you were banned. I also read some of his posts, justr be glad I wasn't here when he was, or I would have been banned too, kinda wierd coming from a girl with Toyko mew mew avatar, but I have a REAL problem with people like him so... Anyway thanks again! :D
Blaze(imported)

Post by Blaze(imported) »

If Ash Ketchum could get 5 denjuu..... it would be a miracle since he's a thicko. XDDD

OK:
Oshe
Wormiterala
Enteiou
Zea
Gilgiearth

Why? Because it's the kind of Denjuu he would get if he could. Poor Denjuu. >.<'

Ash IS the worst pokemon trainer ever and Dawn....totally ruined the Sinnoh series. Brock and Misty are OK though.

Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

Well... Ash Ketchum is Looser... I answer another to question in topic.
My Pokemon FANMADE. Sir Allan Newlight. If he can got 5 Denju's. Those Denju's been:
Kokia
Fangusu
Ganraikou
Andiosu
Nejiro

What's About Ash? I'm giving him only one Denjuu < Monsutera > With some thing like EVERSTONE. Becouse Ash is Foolish Trainer... He try to been Pokemon Master... But he allways lose in final battles... And the boring PIKACHU... Personaly i would seen battle... Fangusu vs. Pikachu
She's a Witch!(imported)

Post by She's a Witch!(imported) »

Hey, I just thought of something that could be good ~

We could do something different, like locking this thread and making a thread like..."What Denjuu would fictional characters get?"

Just a suggestion, because a topic just about what Denjuu ONE character would have is...boring.
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

Yea... I agree with 3 TrainerPoke. One Character is boring... Hmmm... Meybe we make a small FORUM RPG with Denjuu? We make a PLAYER CARD. And begin game in Denjuu World... WITHOUT POKEMON'S.
lapeirousia19(imported)

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

Blaze wrote:If Ash Ketchum could get 5 denjuu..... it would be a miracle since he's a thicko. XDDD

OK:
Oshe
Wormiterala
Enteiou
Zea
Gilgiearth

Why? Because it's the kind of Denjuu he would get if he could. Poor Denjuu. >.<'

Ash IS the worst pokemon trainer ever and Dawn....totally ruined the Sinnoh series. Brock and Misty are OK though.

Dawn indeed ruined Sinnoh saga. She used Buneary and Ambipom first (She could have started with Piplup or Pachirisu) against Maylene who uses FIGHTING types! How stupid can you be!