I'd need help with experimental evolution..

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
Mink(imported)

Re: I'd need help with experimental evolution..

Post by Mink(imported) »

Hmm.. I've been wondering about how to evolve Rodanthe, as I'd like to have Storm.

So I looked it up in Wikifang and for my first time read something about "experimental evolution".
Is it right that, by that experimental evolution Rodanthe evolves to Gust, and by repeating this action it becomes Storm?

http://telefang.wikia.com/wiki/Rhodanthe

After that, I tried to find out how to do this by also looking it up in Wikifang, later in wikipedia and on http://telefang.meowcorp.us/ and after that here in Tulunk Village by using the search function. I really tried to find it out on my own, but I still dont really understand it.. So there are three items with DNA to evolve a denjuu with? Biolent (Baolan), Graplight(Gulap) and another one.

So at first, I will have to use a Biolent on Rodanthe, and after it became Gust its time for using the Graplight?

But.. It seems as there a special denjuu that give out those 3 items.. But which ones? And how do they give them out? Maybe when they are telling you their telephone number?

And if you already own one of those items.. How do you use them? I read something about a special menu in your d-shot, and that you have to go to a shop after using it or something like that..

It would be very nice if someone could explain it a little to me.. Im sorry, I really tried to understand it, but I couldnt..

Thanks alot for reading. I hope you'll be able to understand my English ^^
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Yes, both Rhodanthe and Gust evolve by experimental evolution, which is done by extracting DNA from Denjuu and giving them to Rhodanthe/Gust. However, the items that you have to give them are different between both Denjuu.

To evolve Rhodanthe, first you must obtain the Biolent3 item. To obtain it, you have to buy a Telecard (P-card in bootleg) from a store, which is a green and yellow card. Then you have to obtain one of the Denjuu in this list (the first one, under "Denjuu that give Biolent3") and call it so that it follows you. Then you must select the Telecard and give it to your Denjuu. You'll obtain a Biolent3, and now you can use it to evolve Rhodanthe. You can do that by going in a store that allows this (this is about half the stores in the game IIRC) and choosing the item.

Once you evolve Gust, now you must obtain the Graplight9 item. The method is the same as before, but the Denjuu that you need to use to obtain this item is different though; see this. Once you obtain Graplight9, you can use it to evolve Gust into Storm, using the same method as before.

Hope this helps.
Mink(imported)

Post by Mink(imported) »

Wooow! Thank you alot! You explained it so nice and detailed, I were finally able to understand it! And thank you for also posting the links, it's so clear to me now.

I will try it immediantly when I'm back today! Thank you so much.

^^
Overlord Gehist(imported)

Post by Overlord Gehist(imported) »

I tried to evolve my Vanda and evey time i gave him the Biorent 3 he just says thanks
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Don't give them the Biorent from your inventory, you must go to a shop that performs experimental evos and evolve there (same way that mod evos work.)