Which do you think is better dragon or phoenix!

Discuss the Dino Device 2 games here.
StellarWind(imported)

Re: Which do you think is better dragon or phoenix!

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

(shrugs) From what I saw, he was given warnings - Blaziken himself told him off for making mass amounts of posts that were essentially SPAM, other members told him to read the rules, he disregarded it all and continued to do his own thing.

Not while I'm in charge, buster.

Honestly, when you see a pattern like this, It's best to cut the infection at its roots.

I'm sorry if it riles any of you up that someone in the administrative staff exercises quality control and prunes people who are problematic by definition - But I can't just sit here and disregard creatures that produce mass amounts of SPAM in spite of people telling them off - that would be an insult to my position as an administrator. Giving people DAS BOOT is never a pleasant ordeal (Okay, sometimes it is. <<) but someone's gotta do it.

Unless if you enjoy wading through mountains of digital garbage, that is. <<;

I'm locking this thread as I don't see a point for its continued remaining-open. I realize that I may seem somewhat intimidating in my methods, but from my experience as an admin in other places - they work. (shrugs) The way I see it, people who read the rules, abide by them and show any traces of intelligence needn't fear adminly retribution - and people who don't, frankly deserve it.

If any of you has further problems with how I deal with offenders, I'd rather you discussed it with me via PMs. That is all. Thank you, have a nice day.
Blaziken257

Re: Which do you think is better dragon or phoenix!

Post by Blaziken257 »

OK, after thinking about this, I decided to unban him. It was rather unfair, I mean, I was more gently reminding him to stop making inane posts than warning him about it. I don't really like banning people unless the situation is really bad, otherwise the forum will get a reputation of being ban-happy. Plus, it was unfair that StellarWind warned him, then even though he didn't make any more posts, he IP banned him 9 minutes later.

So because of it, I unbanned him, though I will restrict his posting if it keeps up.