Sting website finished.

Discuss the Bugsite games here.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Re: Sting website finished.

Post by andwhyisit »

http://www.miraigamer.net/guardian/sting/

p.s. The post merging thing doesn't really bump up the topic on the main page, so that's why I figured I would make a new thread instead.

p.p.s. Anyone know how to write "You need to be logged into Bugsite to access this section of the website. Please click here to return to the Guardian website." in Japanese?
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

I like it!
wrote:p.p.s. Anyone know how to write "You need to be logged into Bugsite to access this section of the website. Please click here to return to the Guardian website." in Japanese?
It only says "You're not logged into Bugsite. Please click here to return to the Guardian website." and is probably totally incorrect, but might be enough until somebody more skilled translates it.
あなたは バグサイトの ロゲドイン でわありません。
ください、 クリックここは Guardianの サイト を ふっき。
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

That is so friggin cool, I wish I could read any of the entries T___T
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

バグサイトを ログインしないから、ここをクリックして Guardian ウェブサイトへ 帰ってください。

I think this is more accurate. Literally it means "Since you are not logged in to Bugsite, please click here to return to the Guardian website."

You can put the link on ここ. (it means here)
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

This website is awesome, but I have one suggestion... I'm sure this has been brought up before, but I'll bring it up again. I noticed that whenever there is a dakuten (゛) or handakuten (゜), it's separated from the kana that it's supposed to be attached to. For example, instead of ガ, you have カ゛. Notice how ガ is one character, while カ゛ is two. It looks weird, because stuff like カ゛ takes up extra space. Also, when you have the bugs listed vertically, I noticed that those marks are below the kana, which to my knowledge isn't even correct, it's supposed to be to the top-right.

I know that the game itself separates kana from dakuten/handakuten to reduce the number of tiles that the game uses, but normally that doesn't occur. So, basically, you need to replace...

カ゛キ゛ク゛ケ゛コ゛ サ゛シ゛ス゛セ゛ソ゛ タ゛チ゛ツ゛テ゛ト゛ ハ゛ヒ゛フ゛ヘ゛ホ゛ ハ゜ヒ゜フ゜ヘ゜ホ゜
か゛き゛く゛け゛こ゛ さ゛し゛す゛せ゛そ゛ た゛ち゛つ゛て゛と゛ は゛ひ゛ふ゛へ゛ほ゛ は゜ひ゜ふ゜へ゜ほ゜

...with...

ガギグゲゴ ザジズゼゾ ダヂヅデド バビブベボ パピプペポ
がぎぐげお ざじずぜぞ だぢづでど ばびぶべぼ ぱぴぷぺぽ
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Blaziken257 wrote:This website is awesome, but I have one suggestion... I'm sure this has been brought up before, but I'll bring it up again. I noticed that whenever there is a dakuten (゛) or handakuten (゜), it's separated from the kana that it's supposed to be attached to. For example, instead of ガ, you have カ゛. Notice how ガ is one character, while カ゛ is two. It looks weird, because stuff like カ゛ takes up extra space. Also, when you have the bugs listed vertically, I noticed that those marks are below the kana, which to my knowledge isn't even correct, it's supposed to be to the top-right.

I know that the game itself separates kana from dakuten/handakuten to reduce the number of tiles that the game uses, but normally that doesn't occur. So, basically, you need to replace...

カ゛キ゛ク゛ケ゛コ゛ サ゛シ゛ス゛セ゛ソ゛ タ゛チ゛ツ゛テ゛ト゛ ハ゛ヒ゛フ゛ヘ゛ホ゛ ハ゜ヒ゜フ゜ヘ゜ホ゜
か゛き゛く゛け゛こ゛ さ゛し゛す゛せ゛そ゛ た゛ち゛つ゛て゛と゛ は゛ひ゛ふ゛へ゛ほ゛ は゜ひ゜ふ゜へ゜ほ゜

...with...

ガギグゲゴ ザジズゼゾ ダヂヅデド バビブベボ パピプペポ
がぎぐげお ざじずぜぞ だぢづでど ばびぶべぼ ぱぴぷぺぽ
Done.
ChaosProductions(imported)

Post by ChaosProductions(imported) »

That is actually really savage work. It's a shame I can't moonspeak, so all I can do is look at the art. :fungus: