Kouchuu Kakutou Mushi-1 Grand Prix

Discuss Smilesoft/Rocket Company in general here.
RacieB

Re: Kouchuu Kakutou Mushi-1 Grand Prix

Post by RacieB »

The only Rocket games I have are Dino Device 2 and Beetle Grapple.. hell if I actually know how to beat G!DD2, and KKM-1GP isn't emulatable currently so I suppose I'll have to dig through the roms at some point. I really do not feel like piling that onto my plate anytime soon though X_X
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

I've never heard of this game before, but bug battling games are pretty common in Japan. Mushiking is the most popular one, I believe. There's usually at least one reference to Kabuto-mushi's (Hercules Beetle) and Kuwagata-mushi's (Stag Beetle) in most Japanese games. It's almost like a cultural thing.

I checked the main website for the game and it seems they ran the playing cards promotion at the same stores that the Telefang 2 keychain promotion was run at (Itoyokado, Toys R Us, and Hello Mac). Interesting.

EDIT: The game itself seems sort of similar to Mushiking. I might have to try this one out sometime.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

fffffffffffffff I love that you post this while I'm writing my review for the game =F http://s15.zetaboards.com/Tulunk_Village/topic/7048242/1/ Long story short... I wouldn't suggest it. Unless you REALLY love beetles, I guess? Even then, Mushiking looks more exciting.