Smilesoft game book scans.

Discuss Smilesoft/Rocket Company in general here.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Re: Smilesoft game book scans.

Post by andwhyisit »

Kimbles wrote:Crap, I haven't updated this in ages... I added the DD2 manual, but Krypto's posts are broken... did anyone save the pictures? >_<;

I have some stuff done that I just need to upload, and It looks like I'll have some free time this week to scan some more. Sorry for taking forever... *sigh* Any requests for what I should work on first? :/
Sorry, I searched everywhere and couldn't find them. Why don't you email him asking for the link?

Bugsite or maybe T1 (manga btw) sounds good, but don't stress yourself, take your time.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

I added the manuals for Telefang 2 and Dino Device. (About time!)

Sorry for the massive wait on everything. >_< I'm back in a manga scanning groove now so you should expect to see some more stuff in the next week or so. *nod*
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kimbles wrote:I added the manuals for Telefang 2 and Dino Device. (About time!)

Sorry for the massive wait on everything. >_< I'm back in a manga scanning groove now so you should expect to see some more stuff in the next week or so. *nod*
Awesome.
Tara-chan(imported)

Post by Tara-chan(imported) »

Hey, I don't mean to bump the topic, but when I tried downloading Chapter 7 and 8 of the Manga my computer couldn't read it.

I believe it's because it's a .rar file. Is there anything I can do to make it so my computer can read it?? :<
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

It's compressed to save space.
Get 7zip.
Tara-chan(imported)

@Sanky: Is there a version for a Mac OS X?
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Try keka or Ez7z or 7zX, all being listed on the official site and ports of 7zip, apparently (can't help you more here).
Tara-chan(imported)

@Sanky: Ah! I got one that successfully extracts the files. Thanks!
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

No problem, anytime!
SougonNaTakumi(imported)

Post by SougonNaTakumi(imported) »

If you need some Telefang 1 scans, I might be willing to do a few chapters some time when I'm not doing anything else. I have all four volumes and a fairly decent scanner (I'm not sure how quick it is compared with others, but in any case it's at least not crushingly slow).

As for the Telefang 2 manga...
Spoiler!
I for some reason found it hilarious that the humans distracted Grandpa Kagu by getting him stoned (especially when the editor humorously but appropriately noted below in small print that drugs were bad and you shouldn't do them XD). You definitely wouldn't see that kind of thing in a lot of other monster-related series.