Re: Dagaz denjuu story

Have any interesting fan fiction for Telefang? Share it here!
Locololo(imported)

Re: Dagaz denjuu story

Post by Locololo(imported) »

Prolouge

slowly waking up to yelling Dagaz sees an shadowy figure standing over him and hears an awkward silence. "aww!" he yelled as the figure smacked him with a packet of papers "Mr. Locololo please refrain from falling asleep in my class again!" Mr.Bek had told him. "sorry sir wont happen again" Then Dagaz's friend Midori told him when teh teacher was gone "im betting money on the fact youll fall asleep again before the day is over" "ya right remember this the last class today." After class Dagaz and Midori were running through the school so they could go see Yu. "Hey Yu!" "hey D-dagaz how are you today?" "are yougoing wit us to welcome our dads home from there trip to the Denjuu world" "oh... you didnt hear the news then huh?" "what news!?" "that our dads got trabbed in the denjuu world." "WHAT!!!!" Dagaz finally said before running off to the one person he knew could him with this problem
Chapter 1... the dying tree.

Dagaz ran as fast as he could to one the person he knew would know would help him out in finding out what had happened to his dad. he ran into the classroom and Mr.Bek was sitting there talking on his phone when he noticed Dagaz and placed it on mute for a second. "good evening Dagaz, how could i help you?" "you were one of the orriginal pioneers of the denjuu world right?" "yes i was and if your wondering yes i have a D-Shoot that you could use to go there." "How did you know!?" "i heard about what had happened so i got the D-Shoot ready for you, Midori and Yuu already have theres and are at the antenna tree waiting for you" "thank you sir... by the way there was something i wanted to ask you" "yes i know where your grandfather is, hes enjoying himself and you should know where he is enjoying himself at" Mr.Bek says smiling. after Dagaz gets his D-Shoot he quickly runs over to the antenna tree to see Yu and Midori already there waiting for him until he notices the hole in the tree is glowing with an illuminous black light "somethings not right" Dagaz had told them before they proceeded into the tree, not knowing that looking through the tree on the other side was a mysterious denjuu waiting for his master to return...

Chapter: 2
Dagaz arrived to the village after stepping into the antenna tree. He noticed a shadow appear and disappear and when he turned around saw the tree looked as if it were dying. “Hello young one” said a denjuu that was standing behind him. “Who are you” “My name is Musa, I am this villages elder” “Do you have a D shotto?” “Yes but I will not give you my number, and without a denjuu I will not permit you to leave the area” “But where will I get one?” “Look around and find someone willing” “Ok then” and with that Dagaz ran off to find a denjuu that would listen to him while Musa stood there watching when Midori stepped out of the portal and saw Musa standing before her “you are with that young man yes?” “uh the blue haired idiot then yes” “ok then how bout you go over to the shop with me for some tea and curry” “sure lead the way sir” after a while Dagaz finally came into the shop to sit down and see if he could find someone willing to help him. “Hey Dagaz give up so quickly!” Midori said with Musa watching and drinking tea. Suddenly the waitress came and handed Dagaz a piece of paper with a number on it. Reading the number Dagaz realized it was a number which he though belonged to the waitress but he decided to put it in and try it out. “Hello who is this!?” “Uh my name is Dagaz I saw your number on a piece of paper” “You’re a human! Can I keep your number!?” “Sure what’s your name” “Guranti ill meet you outside the shop” so Dagaz went outside the shop and saw his new friend who looked like a turtle except with spikes on his shell. (Damn! Of all the denjuu he could become friends with he became friends with Guranti.) Musa was thinking when he saw Dagaz and Guranti talk “So you want to go train in the forest” Guranti said “sure I was going to suggest the same thing.” As they leave Musa looks over at Guranti and smiles to himself (well at least Guranti will be happy to be able to travel).

Chapter 3: “hurry up Guranti!” Dagaz yells as he runs up the hill, “I’m trying to be cautious that no one tries to attack us from behind!” “Don’t worry you can take anyone on!” “Oh really!” Dagaz stops laughing as he sees a fox standing behind him, on the foxes back are wings. “Let’s see how you fair against me then” “Do you want to fight him Guranti.” “Yes I do.” Guranti says as he prepares to attack. The two denjuu fight with Guranti trying to get an attack on the denjuu, when the denjuu finally falls.