Re: Telefang Types for Pokemon Games

Discuss anything related to hacking ROMs of any other game here.
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Re: Telefang Types for Pokemon Games

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

Hi there. My next Tutorial is for implementing Denjuu Types for Pokemon Game. Are you Ready? Ok. This what you need.

- Type Effectivnese Editor <Obtainable on Pokemon Community. Great Tool to change name of Names and Effectivnese. Using all 16 types on Pokemon <Even with ??? type>
- uNLZ GBA
- FSF
- Atack Editor <For changing Types of Attacks>

~~~~~~~~STEP 1~~~~~~~~ TYPE GRAPHICS.
So. In that step is two ways. Harder which is Porting an Symbols of Types <In grayscale which offer uNLZ GBA is very hard to do> or Name of them only. I chose secound way. But for both ways is that same way.

- We searching on uNLZ GBA near 1415 - 1450. In grayscale we seen type names. For good look i show you example what i did in my rom.
This show you which type you should repleace to get good colours for Denjuu Types. As you seen we have four leftovers types <Contest types from Cool to Tough are currently uneditable>
If you want you can add extra habitat or Atack types for your game.
REMEMBER ON WHAT POKEMON TYPE YOU PUT ATACK TYPES AND WHERE IS DENJUU TYPES. It was important for next editings.
We change to something like I show. And step 1 is done.

~~~~~~~~STEP 2~~~~~~~~ Type changes and effectivnese.
We open Type Effectivnese editor and we have something like that.
Check ACTION and later CLEAR TABLE. To make it clear. To change name of type click on the left side panel double time on name. And wrote them. Name limit is 8 character.
Using Wikifang type chart i make something like that.

~~~~~~~~~~STEP 3 and 4~~~~~~ Editing Atacks Types and Denjuu.
This step is using an ordinary tools like PGEGBA <Pokemon Game Editor. The best editing tool ever. Or if you want using Fire Red on Base. Use Gen III suite. Both editors is obtainable on Pokemon Community site> And we edit what we like. So. We have 411 places for new Denjuu.

~~~~~~~~~~EXTRA STEP~~~~~~~~ Coming Later
Now I try figure how slove CRIES problem.