Re: Kakutou Ryouri Densetsu Bistro Recipe!

Even though Telefang is a great game, there are other great games out there! Discuss games other than Telefang in this forum.
She's a Witch!(imported)

Post by She's a Witch!(imported) »

So far, this game is epic. The animations are amazing, and the Foodons are hilarious.

I don't really understand any of it, and the music is slightly ear-bleeding. I like it nonetheless.

I did start romanizing(Not translating) some of the names.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

I actually started a name list, but had trouble because they're all so punny... And I couldn't tell how to spell the chinese food names, or even figure out what some were from the katakana... I might try again sometime. XD
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

3TrainerPoké wrote:I did start romanizing(Not translating) some of the names.
Hm, that reminds me that I did a romaji patch for this game too, which should make romanizing the names a breeze... I don't really do/use romaji patch lately though, since I want to focus on learning kana more.
She's a Witch!(imported)

Okay, so I finished the main story...(I think, I just beat all the people in that cave, then the credits started rolling...so yeah...) All I want to know is what happens now. Because most of my list of Foodons is unfilled...Is there some post-storyline thing? Seeing as I don't understand Japanese, I'm really confuzed.

Or do I need the other game or something?
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Yeah, it looks like the story is split into two games and each only has half of the Foodons. You can transfer them between games with passwords though, I think. I actually haven't played the game in ages, so I still haven't finished it... >_<

I have a guide book for the first game so I might be able to make a Foodon list of some sort with their attacks and types... It looks like there weren't any guides made for the second game though, so I'd only be able to cover half of them for now.
She's a Witch!(imported)

I'll see if I can find the second one (As a ROM)then. If I finish it as fast as the first, I should be good.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Kimbles wrote:Yeah, it looks like the story is split into two games and each only has half of the Foodons.
To be honest, that's how more multiple-version monster collection games should do it. Having only a handful of mons making up the version differences seems like a waste.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

RacieB wrote:Having only a handful of mons making up the version differences seems like a waste.
No it isn't. It encourages you to trade and interact with others.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

What I mean is that there should be a larger number of version-exclusives, it's a bit silly to have two separate games when the only difference is like 10% of the monsters.
Demonlemon(imported)

Post by Demonlemon(imported) »

Normally I wouldn't bump such an old thread, but since its still on the front page!

Anybody here know where to find the foodon passwords?