Re: Zero Tours: Unlimited Mysteries

Even though Telefang is a great game, there are other great games out there! Discuss games other than Telefang in this forum.
Torchickens(imported)

Post by Torchickens(imported) »

This sounds like a really interesting game. It was developed by the company Amedio and published by the now defunct company Media Rings. I read about it when reading about the different Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance games which made use of the Mobile System GB. Recently, I've created an article about the Mobile System GB itself on Bulbapedia, and listed all of the known Mobile Adapter GB games from a Geocities site hosted by "rikkyjp".

This game is basically a typical turn-based RPG for the Game Boy Advance. You choose one of two playable characters to begin with when you start a new game, either "Blueberry Jam" or "Strawberry Parfait".

The game apparently has a good reputation in Japan for its music and its anime-style graphics. Apparently, before the Mobile System GB went defunct, you could connect to the service to download new maps and exchange items with others players.

A similar game that made use of the Mobile System GB was "Monster Guardians", (below) developed by Mobile21 (jointly owned by Nintendo and Konami) and published by Konami, but this game appealed to me the most for some reason.

KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

I've never played this, but i've heard a little and I remember the boxart with all of the animals. The names of the characters are unusual, but i'm not surprised at the dessert references in a Japanese game. I never would have guessed about the mobile connection, although i'm sure if my Japanese was better I might have found out.

Here's the boxart: http://www.gamefaqs.com/gba/580494-mugen-kinogyou-zero-tours/images/box-20599

The characters seem to wear a lot of animal hats from the screenshots, although the whole game seems like a cutesy animal RPG of sorts.