The New Pokemon....

Discuss the Pokémon series of games here.
Fangblade90(imported)

Re: The New Pokemon....

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

I personally love Munna and it's evolution :P , And the circle on it's nose does indeed look like a hole. In fact, It's evolution,Musharna, even has smoke coming out of it's circle thing.
Tentacles(imported)

Post by Tentacles(imported) »

The name 'gigaiasu' makes me think of 'gigagigaasu', hehe.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

To tell you the truth, I haven't been keeping up with all the new Pokémon very well. There are more and more revealed and I never even notice... although I do know of a few, like Victini (which is #000 -- another idea they stole from Telefang 2), Zorua/Zoroark, the starters, the version mascots, and... that's about it. Many of them do look like Denjuu, though, and their names remind me of Denjuu as well. There's one that reminds me of Gigagigerth, and Rankurusu kinda reminds me of Ruscus (at least the name does, anyway).

Another thing I've heard is that the main game will ONLY have new Pokémon. It might feel a bit out of place, but on the other hand, I'm getting tired of seeing Geodude and Zubat, and Machop in caves, as well as Abra, and Tentacool in the water everywhere. This will probably feel like Telefang did when I first played it -- it will feel like a whole new franchise where everything will be unfamiliar.
ChaosProductions(imported)

Post by ChaosProductions(imported) »

Blaziken257 wrote:another idea they stole from Telefang 2
You know, I can't be the only one who thinks there's a possibility that this was just a seperate development of the same idea. Am I the only one getting a bit tired of the constant vilification of Game Freak?

"Game Freak hates Telefang and everything they stand for" and "Game Freak can't ever think of a new idea so they steal from Telefang" are pretty much irreconcilable.

Not to say that they're some perfect game dev company (that would be Atlus' SMT department), just voicing how grating it gets some times. :fungus:
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I don't think GameFreak stole any designs / game mechanics from Telefang, I just like finding the similarities and parallels because I really want a Telefang 3 but that's probably never gonna happen u_u
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

Yeah, Telefang DS would rock!

Sigh... :(
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I already plan on theme-naming most of my Pokémon based on their closest Denjuu counterparts... Sorghum the Tsutarja, Salal the Hihidaruma, Berzelia the Shimama, Bashou the Reshiram, etc etc etc XP
Blaze(imported)

Post by Blaze(imported) »

Zoroark look's like a Denjuu. What the Heck Game Freak?!

Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

I've beafore seen Pokemon Look Like Denjuu.... Simple Lucario Image... And him pre-evolution Riolu Image. Two Pokemon's Look like Denjuu's.
List of other Denjuu Like Pokemon's.
Image = Image
Image = Image
Image = Image
Image = Image
Image = Image
Image = Image
Image = Image
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

Yes.

I agree with you, except Xatu - Noriutsugi.
Also, Image = Image ...A little.