After two years, how many steps do you have on your Pokéwalker?

Discuss the Pokémon series of games here.
Blaziken257

Re: After two years, how many steps do you have on your Pokéwalker?

Post by Blaziken257 »

Since Pokémon HG/SS have been out for two years now in the US, I thought it would be a good time to ask this. I'm curious to what everybody's answers are, since they will most likely be very different from each other. As for me, I have 7,860,671 steps (over 731 days), so that's an average of about 10753 steps/day. And no, I've never come up with any fancy cheats like taping it to a fan or shaking it or anything like that. I just keep it in my pocket everywhere I go, even though I have unlocked everything long ago (yes, even the course with Spiritomb), and I haven't played HG much in about a year. And I must have walked a lot this past year, considering that I recall that a year ago, I didn't even have 10000/day. Crazy... I haven't used it much lately though, I still have a Magmortar in there that I left in there almost a year ago...

(And in case anybody's wondering, I've had to replace the battery three times.)
RacieB

Re: After two years, how many steps do you have on your Pokéwalker?

Post by RacieB »

Hmmm I've never replaced my battery, it says it's low now :c 883,223 steps / 729 days. I forget about it, it just stays in an inner purse pocket cause I haven't played HG in ages...