Looking for more admins.

Forum announcements will go in here.
Blaziken257

Re: Looking for more admins.

Post by Blaziken257 »

As the only admin on this site, I feel that Tulunk Village can use more admins here. My goal is to create a Telefang community, considering that there haven't been any boards dedicated to Telefang yet. But I don't want to be the one in charge of everything. So it would be nice if there were a few more admins on this site. Basically, in order to be an admin, you have to visit the boards consistently and be in charge of the board. Improve the site as necessary and as how members want the site to be improved (such as if people want certain boards created). Anybody want to become one?
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Would I qualify =x?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Sure, I'll make you an admin. If you are a good admin (i.e. you don't ban people for no reason and whatnot, though I don't see that happening), you can stay as an admin. ;)

And what kind of a face is =x ?
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Haha, I'm not sure what it's actually meant to look like, I always imagined someone just going exactly like =x I guess I tend to use it in a sort of biting-my-lip way, if that makes any sense..
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

I dont think I have what it takes to be an Admin, but I would do pretty well as an Mod. ^^'
Wizardmon(imported)

Post by Wizardmon(imported) »

i can do as admin, i have this forum as bookmark in firefox so i can quickly access this forum, and i can access this forum every day almost..

Salute
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

I'd love to be an admin. ^^ I suppose people don't know me all that well, but let me assure you all that I am quite literate and well-seasoned in the field of adminship.

Of course, three admins might just be plenty for this tiny forum. ^^ In that case, I'm fine with just being a regular member. Anything I can do for you guys. I am at your service.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Wizardmon wrote: i can do as admin, i have this forum as bookmark in firefox so i can quickly access this forum, and i can access this forum every day almost..

Salute
Your very first post on any forum probably shouldn't be a request for adminship...
StellarWind(imported)

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

I second Racie here. In any other forum you would have been bitchslapped just for having the nerve. XP
Wizardmon(imported)

Post by Wizardmon(imported) »

RacieB wrote:
Wizardmon wrote: i can do as admin, i have this forum as bookmark in firefox so i can quickly access this forum, and i can access this forum every day almost..

Salute
Your very first post on any forum probably shouldn't be a request for adminship...
ok, thanks for answering!
salute!