Telefang Chat

Have ideas on how to make the boards better? Post them here!
Milnivri(imported)

Re: Telefang Chat

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Woah 4 people online now. Go into the chat now please?

And lots of new posts today!

EDIT: Come to think of it, I don't see a use for the chat now.
Sora444(imported)

Post by Sora444(imported) »

guys lets use IRC for a chat
M3FTW(imported)

Post by M3FTW(imported) »

I've experienced IRC chatrooms before. They actually DO keep track of who you are (although HOW you make it recognize you... I have no clue), and its pretty fast. Its not exactly the fanciest, and I'm pretty sure people can ban each other, but I'm sure you can fix the chatroom to only allow the moderators to be able to do this. Not sure how you go on doing any of this, but IRC is pretty good. Not sure if any of that helped though XD
Jano(imported)

Post by Jano(imported) »

ha i got a better one >> telefang.chatango.com
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

Does anyone really use the chat rooms? Just wondering...
IIMarckus(imported)

Post by IIMarckus(imported) »

If anyone cares about IRC, I’m currently idling in #telefang on abwayax.com.
ChaosProductions(imported)

Post by ChaosProductions(imported) »

Dragging this out of the grave since Sanky is suggesting we have one of these. Thoughts?

is it because I'm flooding you guys with awesome and/or hurpdurp?
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

#telefang on irc.badnik.net.

If people join, awesome! If they don't, oh well!
First, try this link: [url=irc://irc.badnik.net/#telefang]irc://irc.badnik.net/#telefang[/url] (Unfortunately, Zetaboards suck! Try dragging " irc://irc.badnik.net/#telefang " to a new window/tab.)
If that doesn't work, you probably don't have any IRC client installed. In that case, either:
1) Download one! There's tons; I use Miranda just because it's what I use for IM too, but most people seem to recommend mIRC or ChatZilla.
2) Use Mibbit. It's an online IRC program. You can join #telefang just by clicking on this link.
DMNT(imported)

Post by DMNT(imported) »

Sanky wrote:#telefang on irc.badnik.net.

If people join, awesome! If they don't, oh well!
First, try this link: [url=irc://irc.badnik.net/#telefang]irc://irc.badnik.net/#telefang[/url] (Unfortunately, Zetaboards suck! Try dragging " irc://irc.badnik.net/#telefang " to a new window/tab.)
If that doesn't work, you probably don't have any IRC client installed. In that case, either:
1) Download one! There's tons; I use Miranda just because it's what I use for IM too, but most people seem to recommend mIRC or ChatZilla.
2) Use Mibbit. It's an online IRC program. You can join #telefang just by clicking on this link.
Well, since nobody even owned the channel yet (meaning it didn't even exist yet :o ), I went ahead and became the channel owner, which means it exists now! :D So go ahead, start chatting ^_^