Get any monster gameshark code

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
zzc

Re: Get any monster gameshark code

Post by zzc »

Racieb has the codes up to monster 32, does anyone have codes for 33 onwards until the max a phone can hold?
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I stopped at 32 mostly out of laziness, I'm actually not sure how many the phone can hold because I never filled my address book =s
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

You can find any Denjuu you want in the wild with this code:

91xxE0D4

Also, the codes that RacieB has has a pattern to them: the RAM address increases by $10 every time. So follow that pattern to modify Denjuu past the 32nd one.
SniperNightOwl(imported)

Post by SniperNightOwl(imported) »

zzc wrote: Racieb has the codes up to monster 32, does anyone have codes for 33 onwards until the max a phone can hold?
Don't use gameshark on an actual cartridge it may erase your saved game
zzc

Post by zzc »

Blaziken257 wrote: You can find any Denjuu you want in the wild with this code:

91xxE0D4

Also, the codes that RacieB has has a pattern to them: the RAM address increases by $10 every time. So follow that pattern to modify Denjuu past the 32nd one.
The wild modifier does not work for me, I dont understand why. The item cheats work though. what to put in the xx , monster code from racieb?

I tried following the pattern but its not right.

I tried to get Angios. The total in my phone is 48. So I worked out the address of monster no 49 and used it. It went and modified 1 of the existing denjuu i had instead of modifiying the next denjuu I got after battle. (thats how the get any monster works also, say if slot 2 is empty and you set the code for Gentiana, you'll get it at slot 2 after the denjuu gives its number, eventhough the denjuu onscreen is Kesi)

01xx70A3 is the code for monster 56 and the total in my phone is 55, thus the next mons should be the desired mons. I set it as Ririope but when i get the 56th mons, it is not Ririope. Ririope only appears as the 58th mons.

What am I doing wrong here?
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

SniperNightOwl wrote: Don't use gameshark on an actual cartridge it may erase your saved game
I am sure it will be fine. Unless of course you save the game after using the code. :rolleyes:
zzc

Post by zzc »

Can anyone help?
garm(imported)

Post by garm(imported) »

Does 00xx00A2 work for the 33rd? (Just a guess, don't kill me if it doesn't)
SniperNightOwl(imported)

Post by SniperNightOwl(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote:
SniperNightOwl wrote: Don't use gameshark on an actual cartridge it may erase your saved game
I am sure it will be fine. Unless of course you save the game after using the code. :rolleyes:
actually just simply putting the game into the gameshark erased my game, even without codes
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

That's weird. I guess the cartridge is poorly made. I'm curious to what would happen if I tried to put my authentic Japanese cartridge in it...

And to zzc: try 01xxE0D4 instead. That may work. Funny, using 9 instead of 0 worked for me before, but not now...