FAVOURITE E MONSTER

Discuss the little known GBA sequel to Telefang here!
lapeirousia19(imported)

Re: FAVOURITE E MONSTER

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

VOTE PLEASE
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Out of those, I'd have to say Rex.
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

Oh gee. Rex AND Krypto? How am I ever gonna choose? D: I love 'em both.

Well, since I can vote both, I will. :P

...You do know that there's another topic like this in the TF1 section? But I suppose if's for the Denjuu in that game, so I suppose this topic is okay. ^^
StellarWind(imported)

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

This poll was INITIALLY deleted for a reason, you know. >>;;

Honestly. If you're posting a favorite-denjuu thread in the T2 forum, it should be T2-specific, since the T1 forum already has its own favorite denjuu topic which is T1-specific. Krypto, for instance, is NOT in T2, and so isn't a valid option.

Actually, why use a poll anyway? Has it occured to you, maybe, that maybe, our favorite 2-specific Denjuu are NOT the ones listed?.

Also, PLEASE VOTE!!11!11!(one)!!1!(over-nine-thousand) is NOT a valid post in MY Books. Two words = NOT a post. Two words = SPAM. Thoughtful introductions PLEASE.

I'm sorry, but I'm locking this. Blaziken, if you find this sort of... thing... valid, feel free to unlock it later. >>;
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Since I have the unnatural ability to post in closed topics, I'll just say this.

A topic like this shouldn't need to be in the form of a poll; it should just be a topic. That way people have 200 options to choose from. (It IS 200, right? I can't remember...) Besides, if one person makes a poll like this, a lot of people will with different variations of this type of thing, and this will clutter up the board. I've seen this type of thing happen before on other message boards and it ends up adding a lot of clutter. And it annoys a lot of people too.

And yes, putting PLEASE VOTE isn't as good as, say, "My favorite Denjuu is _____ because ______."

Though, a 100% warn is a bit harsh for this...
StellarWind(imported)

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

There isn't a lower warning setting. I told it to increase warning level and it jumped to 100% for some reason... >>;