Re: ATTACK OF THE FLYING LIMA BEANS!!!!!

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Flyinglimabean(imported)

Post by Flyinglimabean(imported) »

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?!

IMA FIRIN' MAH LIMAZ!!!! BLAGH!!!!!!!! SHOOP DAH WOOP!!!

Image - Hello, i'm a lima bean!
Image - Now is dah time for lima!

OHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOHNOHNOHNOH!!!!

STELLARWIND IS A COMPLETE SARCASTIC PAIN IN THE ASS TO EVERYONE. SURE, HE MAY HAVE A PRETTY FURSONA, BUT HE'S A TOTAL HIGH AND MIGHTY JERK WHO'S RUDE TO EVERYONE AND BAN HAPPY.

TELL HIM TO LIGHTEN UP AND BE NICER TO EVERYONE INSTEAD OF BEING SARCASTIC AND RUDE, OR I'LL SEND THE PINK LIMA BEANS TO MURDER HIM IN HIS SLEEP!!!! GOT THAT?!?

BYE NOW!!!!

Oh, and here's some extra lima beans too, since you seem to like them enough to read down this far.

PEACE OUT LIMA LOOOVVVERRRRRS!
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Your IP address is the same as the same as Krypto~'s, and obviously your post is not a hacked post, because it hasn't been edited. Either these account hackings of yours have been fake all along, or it's somebody in your household. I'm going to ban your account now.

I'm going to keep this topic open for a short time so that other members can comment on this matter.
StellarWind(imported)

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

...... I vanish for a few months and THIS is what happens.

I should keep track of this place more often. Just for the sheer lulz some idiots generate.

I wonder if this guy was Kid Sonic all along...
Shadow420(imported)

Post by Shadow420(imported) »

That just isn't right...

Before I joined, I followed the whole thing with Krypto~'s account being hacked, so I know the story. And the hacker just needs to give it a rest. Please.

No more messing around, sheesh. It's getting way too ridiculous.

(Edit: I went back to check the first time I posted... in my introduction, and Kalliekat's post was "." Please tell me it's not happening again...) :(
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

StellarWind wrote:...... I vanish for a few months and THIS is what happens.

I should keep track of this place more often. Just for the sheer lulz some idiots generate.

I wonder if this guy was Kid Sonic all along...
You're popular ~!

And no, not Sonniku, as the IP doesn't match his and I really doubt he has the ability to pretend to be somebody he's not. Either way, I highly doubted the "hijacking" story from the beginning, but I let her do whatever because she did contribute scans and the like (inbetween hax), and the only harm coming from making multiple accounts was just making herself look very, very silly. Oh well!
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

At first, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, because he was helpful here. So I did believe for a while that it was a hacker, who seemed to have a grudge against him (hence why he was the only person who would get "hacked"). The fact that it happened over and over, though, was very suspicious (along with the "hacking" of the YouTube account, Magnakitten). It got even more suspicious when the "hacker" made this post here, which came from the same IP address. The only way a hacker could have posted that was if he edited the post, he would have had to have done it like a minute after the post, because IIRC, the e-mail was changed rather rapidly, and Sanky's reply was about an hour later.

Besides, how would a hacker know about this forum? There are only a few people here, and for reasons like this hoax, I avoid posting the link to the forum on problematic sites like YouTube. So how would a hacker have found it?

I believe that Krypto~/Puniisuto~/Kalliekat/Magnakitten/whatever you want to call him did this just to get attention to himself, and judging from the threat to StellarWind, wanted to get revenge on him for some reason, so he trolled the forum in retaliation. Of course, he also tried to help the forum and Wikifang by contributing things like instruction manual scans and editing articles to try to cover it up.

And now every topic in the past few months has his blanked out posts, which ruins every single topic. It makes the forum look bad if every topic has inane posts like ".." I'm thinking I should remove all his posts from all his accounts, and ban his IP so stuff like this won't happen in the future. What do you all say?

Oh, and like RacieB said, it's not Kid Sonic. The IPs don't match, and even when I ran a IP lookup, the IP addresses were in two entirely different locations. So that rules that possibility out.

And yes, Shadow420, his account was "hacked" again just a few hours before creating this account. And has anybody besides me noticed that before all this happened today, he hasn't posted here in about a month? What a coincidence.

He also tried to create a new account after I banned the Flyinglimabeans account called "Returnoftheflyinglimabean", which I banned before he even confirmed his e-mail address. Since he used the same e-mail address for both accounts, I banned that as well. Although, it's different from the one he normally uses...

Well, I'm done with this rant. This is definitely one of the weirdest things I've seen anybody do in any forum, ever.

And in a way, I'm kind of relieved... because now it's obvious that there is no real hacker, so now I don't have to worry about other people's accounts getting hacked. (Until now, I was worried that a hacker truly was on the loose, especially when I've witnessed loads of YouTube accounts getting hacked left and right a couple of years ago, so you all can hopefully understand where I'm coming from...) Now we can rest in peace...
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

I still think it is a younger sibling trying to be as much of an ass as possible. It is pretty easy to access someone's account when you use the same computer.

As an example I remember SP from the Cave Story forums had his MSN account hijacked by his sister. For a long time no-one had any idea what gender SP was. Some were convinced that SP was male, others were convinced that SP was female, with evidence supporting both sides.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

I wrote about the mass-edited posts, but this is too much.
Umm...
RacieB wrote:I let her
Blaziken257 wrote:I gave him
Whatever. They also deleted their user page and talk page on Wikifang, though that wasn't hard to revert.
I uploaded the last backup made (when we were moving to ZB): [0, will share if asked]
Please, try to recover as many posts as you can. I don't whenever there was a hacker or not; I just want the threads to make sense.

I'm keeping them unbanned on Wikifang for now, in case they want to vindicate themselves. Vandalizing isn't effective since all the edits can be reverted. However, I'll not hesitate to ban them in case something happens on Wikifang.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Sanky wrote:Whatever.
-shrug- I say "she" based on the name Kalliekat, suppose it doesn't matter either way though!
Kallie(imported)

Post by Kallie(imported) »