*insert arrived phrase here*

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Asterisk(imported)

Re: *insert arrived phrase here*

Post by Asterisk(imported) »

...so.

I'm Asterisk, the asterisk. Isn't that obvious? Well, I don't want to waste any more time on this introduction, I just want everyone to know that I love Telefang. Very much so. And I don't have a lot of time.

...Forgive me... :'(
Shadow420(imported)

Post by Shadow420(imported) »

Welcome.

I hardly ever have time to come on either... -_-
Blizzardoom(imported)

Post by Blizzardoom(imported) »

Asterisk wrote:...so.

I'm Asterisk, the asterisk. Isn't that obvious? Well, I don't want to waste any more time on this introduction, I just want everyone to know that I love Telefang. Very much so. And I don't have a lot of time.

...Forgive me... :'(
...uh...do you really need to be forgiven about anything? XD I don't see anything wrong here. Anyways, welcome to tulunk village! Hope you enjoy you're stay! ^_^ http://osolomama.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/curry-powder.jpg
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Hello, and welcome to the world-famous Tulunk Village! Please enjoy your stay here.
Blizzardoom(imported)

Post by Blizzardoom(imported) »

Sanky wrote:Hello, and welcome to the world-famous Tulunk Village! Please enjoy your stay here.
world famous, huh? XD
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I guess I'm a bit late in welcoming you...

Anyways, welcome to Tulunk Village! I hope that you enjoy it here. Have some curry!

To Blizzardoom: This is the largest Telefang forum ever (even though it doesn't look like it), mainly because there are so few Telefang forums. (It's the largest English-speaking forum, anyway -- who knows if there are any larger Japanese ones?)
Asterisk(imported)

Post by Asterisk(imported) »

All right, I have a little more time now.

I've been with Telefang for over four years, but never really got into the fandom. I love the unique character designs and branching evolution lines. I've only actually played Diamond, not the original Japanese version or T2, but I still consider myself an addict. Despite that, I've only actually won it once. (Blame me forgetting to use save states and end up getting overthrown by a type advantage.) Oh well, I guess I'm not as good as I thought.

I'm a little bit of an artist, saying "a little bit" because I'm honestly not very good at all. I really need a lot of improvement. On the other hand, a lot of people say I'm good at writing, and there's not a lot of Telefang fanfics yet. Maybe I should have a go at one of them.

If you saw a guest poking around random topics earlier, that was me not logged in. I like to get a feel of the community and its members when new to it. Don't mind it, my guest-browsing will probably diminish when I've read the majority of the topics.

I really hope this place gets some more activity. Telefang isn't really widely known, sure, but it's already gotten some cult-classic status among people who actually play it. Most people dismiss the Engrish text in the bootleg as stupid, but I think it's part of the charm. Even though Telefang has a bad rep on the internet, I hope we can change that. It's too bad all this talent and effort had to go to waste.