ORE WA DORAGON

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
ryu15(imported)

Re: ORE WA DORAGON

Post by ryu15(imported) »

Hi, I'm ryu15. I'm polish, not japanese. I don't mind being called a weaboo, though.
Few moments ago I had a chat with my brothers about Telefang. We remembered both versions, compared them, rated some elements of game. I wanted to play again this wonderful yet underrated game. But bootleg wouldn't do. So with much faith I searched the internet to check if fans (because who other ;] ) brought game to its proper glory. And as far I wasn't disappoited. Many thanks, that you are, guys.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Hello and welcome to Tulunk Village! Please enjoy your stay here.
Did you try out Telefang 2 ?
Tara-chan(imported)

Post by Tara-chan(imported) »

Hello ryu15! It's very nice to meet you! ^^
ryu15(imported)

Post by ryu15(imported) »

Hi guys, thanks for welcome.
Sanky wrote:Did you try out Telefang 2 ?
Yeah, but it was years ago. I remember I was astonished with it :D Everythink was on completely new level. It greatly improved from GBC predecessor, but was also very high in comparison with other GBA games. I always liked telefangs than pokemon games, because of the story. It seemed (telefang 2 only japanese, telefang 1 strange language) more jrpg-like. Dungeons, quests, dialogues with passion (jumping from excitement! XD). I would like to play it one more time, but maybe i'll wait, until I can understand the story.