Hi , I'm new!

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Fangblade90(imported)

Re: Hi , I'm new!

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

Hello everybody,as you can see ,I'm new. ^_^
I first came across keitai denjuu telefang a couple of years ago when I was searching stuff on the internet about fake pokemon games (I'm also a very big pokemon fan.) A couple of months ago I looked up keitai denjuu telefang on youtube and found out that I could play GBC games on the PC. I downloaded the emulator , diamond , keitai denjuu telefang :speed 1and keitai denjuu 2 speed and started playing them. I then started doing more research on KDT1 on the internet and found out about wikifang,the place dedicated especially to KTD games. Two days ago,my original KTD1 speed that I ordered from gamebaz arrived ^_^ I'm so happy.
My favorite denjuu's of all time are :fungus: and fanblade and their other evolutions B) ,I also like :crypto: ,easy dog,kanzou and all the other denjuu's.

I've heard about this forum on Wikifang and decided to join ,as I absolutely love KTD1 and want to meet other people who also adore KTD!

And,yes I would like some curry please! :)
Blaziken257

Re: Hi , I'm new!

Post by Blaziken257 »

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see someone who likes Telefang! It's also nice to see that you found out about Wikifang as well. Enjoy your stay here and have some curry!

Also, I noticed that you're the 174th member. Now this forum has as many members as there are Denjuu in the first Telefang game!

I also hope you enjoy your copy of Telefang Speed!