Kesi call!

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
ケシ(imported)

Re: Kesi call!

Post by ケシ(imported) »

Hi!

I've been here for a few days already, but always too lazy to introduce myself :D
Being bored during the holidays a few weeks ago, I somehow ended up on a site discussing Fake Pok. games..
I read about Diamond and thought that I just HAVE to play it.
I totally fell in love with the game (+ the SO BAD translation and the curryness AND the cute denjuu :wub: ), somehow got *cough* Power version in Japanese and the Manga from here and it makes learning Japanese so much fun (+ it's an awesome motivation!)

also please forgive any weird mistakes, I'm from Germany

Bye!
ケシ
UltimateDemonDog(imported)

Post by UltimateDemonDog(imported) »

Ja, Deutschland! I, as a matter of fact, am learning German and just got back from a trip to the Embassy in DC a few minutes ago.

*cough* off topic *cough*

Welcome to the Village! We all hope you enjoy your stay here, and don't forget to visit our curry store to the north-east of the village.

Tulunk Village ist sehr spaB!
ケシ(imported)

Post by ケシ(imported) »

*spaßig, if you are okay with me correcting you ;)
I'm always happy to see people who have the courage to learn this language because it is so difficult and RANDOM (eg with its rules; so random (esp. about spelling) that most Germans don't even get it themselves).

Thanks for the warm welcome!

ケシ

Elaborate language stuff be here :P :
[spoiler] "spaßig" is an adjective because the expression "x is fun" does not exist in German.
If you want a more literal translation you can go for "x macht (or machen if x is plural) Spaß" (literally "x makes/produces fun")

Oh well, can you see that I want to study linguistics >.> :D
(if you have any questions about German or anything you can hit me up on my messengers)[/spoiler]
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I'm a bit late, but welcome to Tulunk Village! I hope you enjoy it here. So you have a cartridge of Power Version? Great!

Unfortunately, I don't know German at all, but other people here do, so you shouldn't have any problems here. You seem to be fine in English too.