The purpose of the Vase-minigame?

Discuss the little known GBA sequel to Telefang here!
jlun2

Re: The purpose of the Vase-minigame?

Post by jlun2 »

Ok, I've done everything from getting to level 99, to getting Max score, and I got absolute nothing! Is there any use to it?

By the way, here's proof that I got Max score.
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

As much as I'd like to help you, I have only played Telefang 1. Sorry.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I think it's just a distraction and just for fun. I don't think it actually does anything...

BTW, that run looks like a TAS from the very beginning to the end. I mean, you know where to throw the vases before the Gyuun even appear without missing at all.
UltimateDemonDog(imported)

Post by UltimateDemonDog(imported) »

I could never figure out what that button did since I didn't mess with it in Japanese, and my Ruby rom can't load the menu. So I never knew there were minigames. Doesn't seem like it would do anything, but that is truly epic :rex:
jlun2

Post by jlun2 »

Blaziken257 wrote:I think it's just a distraction and just for fun. I don't think it actually does anything...

BTW, that run looks like a TAS from the very beginning to the end. I mean, you know where to throw the vases before the Gyuun even appear without missing at all.
It's not really a speedrun, or anything, so I was unsure wether to call it a "TAS". However, I did mentioned it in the Video Tags, which are:
Spoiler!
Keitai Denjuu Telefang minigame world record Tool-assisted not cheating
SougonNaTakumi(imported)

Post by SougonNaTakumi(imported) »

There is a point! Yay!
My Denjuu just told me that you can get items related to the level you reach in it. I'm not sure exactly what kind of items or what the correspondence is, but I'd assume it's something like medicinal herbs or Denma cookies or whatnot. Interesting!