Hello!

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Kriptopher(imported)

Re: Hello!

Post by Kriptopher(imported) »

Hello fan of telefang!!!!
I am a french fan of telefang and smilsoft!
This game is so good :D

please help me : I want a telefang 2 speed version but i find only one website: gamebaz.com
and this too expensive for me...
is there a different website to buy telefang 2 speed version?
thanks.
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

Hello and welcome to tulunk village! Do enjoy your stay and have some curry.
As for telefang 2 speed you could check ebay from time to time or you could buy it off gamebaz when you save up enough money . Good luck! :fungus:
Shadow420(imported)

Post by Shadow420(imported) »

Glad to welcome another Telefang fan on board! Enjoy your stay here, I know I have. ^_^
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

It's either gamebaz or ebay. Ebay is cheaper but you may have to keep a constant eye on it because they can be anywhere from uncommon to rare. Gamebaz's price is a good trade off for availability and the quality of even their used copies is worthy of note. Your cheapest option is to keep an eye on ebay and use gamebaz as a last resort. Your fastest option is to check ebay and use gamebaz if it is not on ebay, though you would be kicking yourself later when you find it on ebay later for something between a half and a third of the price.

Also if you get a result like "0 results found for telefang, so we searched for telemann. [ Return to original search ]" in your ebay search then click on "Return to original search" since those "0 results" don't include international sellers.