Hello, I'm new here

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Dr. Jerk(imported)

Re: Hello, I'm new here

Post by Dr. Jerk(imported) »

Hello, I'm new here, obviously. I'm more or less just a quiet gamer from several websites including DevaintArt, and seeing as I really enjoyed Telefang 1, decided that I would join here. You may also call me Karen.

I've been having plans of writing my own Telefang 1 FAQ, especially after seeing the old one taken off of GameFAQs as it covered Jade/Diamond. After taking a quick look around the board, it sounds like it could be resorted which is nice. I'm still thinking about writing my own FAQ though, but instead of making it a simple walkthrough, I've also had thoughts of making it a very detailed guide that covers Telefang on a wide spectrum. Right now I'm just replaying a combination of Diamond and Speed versions, so the FAQ will have to wait, not to mention that I am busy with my other projects too. I hope to get some help when that time comes.

I also really find the Wikifang very helpful, and easy to use. It's impressive for a Wikia wiki, so I'm glad you guys have worked hard on it.

As for me, I'm mostly a lurker but I'll pop in from time to time. I hope nobody minds that...

Thank you.
Lord Fangusu(imported)

Post by Lord Fangusu(imported) »

then hi im fangusu and im pleased to meet u! :fungus:
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I'm a bit late, but I guess it's better than never...

Welcome to the forum! It's good that you are going to write an FAQ, although I can see that being tedious since Telefang takes a while to beat. But it would help if all the information were in one place, like the walkthrough, the Denjuu list, etc.

I'm also glad that you like Wikifang. I'm not sure why a lot of people hate Wikia (a lot of people on Bulbapedia seem to have a huge hatred for it in general), it's not as bad as everybody makes it out to be. I should get around to helping the wiki again soon...
Dr. Jerk(imported)

Post by Dr. Jerk(imported) »

I'm an editor at Bulbapedia, and I don't really like Wikia myself either. But it really depends on the wiki, and I think Wikifang is decent.

I'm glad to hear that you approve of my idea to create a FAQ. That alone helps.