*barges in, screaming*

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
some1important(imported)

Re: *barges in, screaming*

Post by some1important(imported) »

*slides to a stop*
Hiiiii! :3
Oh, I felt like joining here, and you know, find out more about Keitai Denjuu Telefang... or Pokemon Diamond & Jade, as the pirated version is called ^^;
I have played some of Diamond, but then I kind-a stopped somewhere, and I now feel like trying to continue it again sometime. I just wish that the translation wasn't so bad and that I could actually completely understand what they're trying to say =3=
And that the game didn't have that much freeze-ups and glitches.

I would like to play a translated English version of it sometime, without the bad grammar and freeze-ups :3
Sherkel(imported)

Post by Sherkel(imported) »

It's really not so bad to simply play the pure version and use a guide.
Though, if you really want, there's a partial English patch somewhere on here.
some1important(imported)

Eh, probably, but I was kind-a hoping I didn't have to do that again after doing Ganbare Goemon 3. I'm not really too fond of playing RPGs (or RPG-like games or something like that) in languages I can't understand .-.

As for the English patch, I think I'd prefer to wait until the patch gets finished.
Sherkel(imported)

Post by Sherkel(imported) »

In that case, I'd recommend continuing the bootleg. If you really care about seeing the plot yourself and such, it's better than nothing. A guide will probably still be necessary at points, though.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Hey, welcome to the boards! And good timing -- you joined on Telefang's 10th anniversary!

Hope you enjoy it here!
some1important(imported)

@Tombstoner: Yeah, especially how bad the translation is. I just want to at least have any clue on where to go or what I'm doing :V

@Blaziken257: Ah, yeah, I noticed that when I saw your message on the shoutbox after I logged in |D
I hope so, too :3