I've returned...

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
BrydoRX(imported)

Re: I've returned...

Post by BrydoRX(imported) »

Okay, I know I wasn't seen much on this forum and I was last online over a year ago but I'd like to say I've returned, and I see that a lot has happened while I was gone. Hopefully I'll be more active in this nice little community even though I may not say much about Telefang :P And in a matter of minutes, I'll be called BrydoRX from now on. Crash is such an outdated name... Brydo sounds better!

So, hello again :D
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Hmmm, I haven't seen you in a long time :P Only kidding. Anyway, welcome back, and hope you enjoy it here! This forum is different from yours in that it's specifically geared towards Telefang, but there are off-topic forums here too, so there.

This forum actually has been quite dead lately, partly because I haven't posted here much lately (yours has been much more active in comparsion). But try to enjoy it here anyway.
BrydoRX(imported)

Post by BrydoRX(imported) »

I already know that there are off-topic sections here although most of the threads in them have been dead for months. Hope you don't mind if I revive them though :P
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

No, I don't mind, there are no rules against bumping due to the low activity on this forum (unless the posts are made solely to bump). Otherwise we'd have lots of similar topics with a few posts in them. So go ahead.