Who evolves at what level?

Discuss the little known GBA sequel to Telefang here!
Kid Sonic(imported)

Re: Who evolves at what level?

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

Which denjuu evolves at what level?

Let's focus on this since there's little info on the force evolution.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Oh, come on. Then what did I just spend an hour typing out, earlier? -_- Now you're just....being a jerk... >_<

I've been spending all of my free time lately copying the info from the Telefang 1 guide and finishing up the list... D: Give me a couple weeks and I'll be able to move on to Telefang 2. I realize this isn't just directed at me, but...yeah. D: Please, cut us some slack.

Just... Holy crap, that was rude of you. ;_; What more did you want me to write? That IS all of the info....
Kid Sonic(imported)

Kimbles wrote: Oh, come on. Then what did I just spend an hour typing out, earlier? -_- Now you're just....being a jerk... >_<

I've been spending all of my free time lately copying the info from the Telefang 1 guide and finishing up the list... D: Give me a couple weeks and I'll be able to move on to Telefang 2. I realize this isn't just directed at me, but...yeah. D: Please, cut us some slack.

Just... Holy crap, that was rude of you. ;_; What more did you want me to write? That IS all of the info....
I wasn't being a jerk. Now kindly stick to topic before it gets ugly.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

We can't focus on everything at once.

I myself work 9:00am to 5:30pm, 5 days a week, maintain a fan site, and assist you guys along with other forums. I don't have massive amounts of free time under my belt and I don't do any of this stuff because you tell me to but because I want to.

You have been warned before about telling people what to do. I have been lenient with you before but you seriously need to stop now. Do your own projects, announce your ideas, but do not tell us what we should be doing. It doesn't work like that.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

So, I have been on this forum very little in the past few days (I've been busy), and this happens. You have people spend time finding information for you, then you just ignore it and say there isn't enough information? Then you force us to do something else? This isn't your forum, you can't just tell us to do whatever you want us to. I already said this once, everything we do here is voluntary, and we only do it because we want to. And we all have lives outside of Telefang, believe it or not.

Also, I already listed all the natural evolutions here:

http://www.freewebs.com/blaziken257/Telefang%202/dex.html

I think they're right. I dug in the ROM to find all of those. And that took me at least 5 hours to do.
Kid Sonic(imported)

Okay. Sorry......

No need to get overly sensitive. I mean no harm.

However, I need certain things in order to complete my projects.
lapeirousia19(imported)

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

Here you have them Kid Sonic.

Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Thanks for bumping this two years old thread by a banned member with information already posted elsewere in much more convenient formats