Anywhere to download these 2 roms in english

Discuss the little known GBA sequel to Telefang here!
kasek(imported)

Re: Anywhere to download these 2 roms in english

Post by kasek(imported) »

hey anyone have a link to download these in english or did the translation project kind of die off
thanks in advance
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

kasek wrote:hey anyone have a link to download these in english or did the translation project kind of die off
thanks in advance
1. These are released as patches, not roms.
2. The Telefang 1 translation is taking prority at the moment, so little work has been done on the Telefang 2 patch of late. We are a very small community and Kimbles is the only person translating the main dialogue, so we take what we can get.
3. Providing you with roms, or linking to roms is against the rules of this forum.
kasek(imported)

Post by kasek(imported) »

alright thanks for the info and what telefang 1 is the main focus right now both or "jade" cuz i thought "diamond" was done but anyways hopefully they will both be done soon i wanna play it so bad but cant understand anything of japanese
Sherkel(imported)

Post by Sherkel(imported) »

kasek wrote:alright thanks for the info and what telefang 1 is the main focus right now both or "jade" cuz i thought "diamond" was done but anyways hopefully they will both be done soon i wanna play it so bad but cant understand anything of japanese
"All right, thanks for the info, and..." what?
lapeirousia19(imported)

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

Do not ask for roms on this forum.