Re: Did anyone go to Toys R Us for the Darkrai Event?

Discuss the Pokémon series of games here.
Blizzardoom(imported)

Post by Blizzardoom(imported) »

Tkallab wrote:Oh, you asked. I think I'm gonna download an emulator. That way, I can just play the bought *coughdownloadedcough* games on my computer. No trading, unfortunately.
I didn't know there was an emulator that worked. D: (And I'm still wondering how I brought about such confusing debate on this topic with just a few words, I mean seriously my head is starting to hurt. @~@; )
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I'm not sure if you mean a DS emulator or a Gamecube one; DS seems to emulate alright although it crashes fairly frequently, and although I've heard of a Gamecube emulator I don't know how well it works. I do know though that GC roms are huge and difficult to find, I tried to get a copy of Colosseum (which I already own) so I could rip the 3rd gen Pokémon models from it.. it was something ridiculous like 40gb and happened to be on a malware-ridden site that messed my comp up quite badly x__x
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

RacieB wrote:I'm not sure if you mean a DS emulator or a Gamecube one; DS seems to emulate alright although it crashes fairly frequently, and although I've heard of a Gamecube emulator I don't know how well it works. I do know though that GC roms are huge and difficult to find, I tried to get a copy of Colosseum (which I already own) so I could rip the 3rd gen Pokémon models from it.. it was something ridiculous like 40gb and happened to be on a malware-ridden site that messed my comp up quite badly x__x
You could always, ya know, BUY it.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

andwhyisit wrote:You could always, ya know, BUY it.
I already mentioned that I do own a Colosseum disk .__.

I wanted the rom to extract the 3D Pokémon models, mostly so they could be used for papercraft templates. I've used Stadium 2 for this before, but it's only useful for the first two gens and I wanted a Mightyena model.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

RacieB wrote:I wanted the rom to extract the 3D Pokémon models, mostly so they could be used for papercraft templates. I've used Stadium 2 for this before, but it's only useful for the first two gens and I wanted a Mightyena model.
Then just dump it yourself.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/61273
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Dang, what a convoluted method =s Requires owning Phantasy Star Online and stuff to hook the GC up to your comp, not really an investment I can make.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Woohoo! Celebi here I come!

Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

...Did you actually buy that, or are you just posting the picture? >__>;
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kimbles wrote:...Did you actually buy that, or are you just posting the picture? >__>;
I actually bought it.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Cool. XD When I last checked (like 5 years ago) it was only available on Yahoo Japan Auctions for ~$250 before shipping... Though, I thought $15 was approaching way too much to pay for a Pokemon when I got the english pre-order disk with Jirachi... <_<;