Hi! ^^

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Tara-chan(imported)

Re: Hi! ^^

Post by Tara-chan(imported) »

Umm... Hello there! My name is Tara and I recently joined the fourm! It's nice to meet all of you!

Yes, I'm a fan of Telefang (That's why I joined this fourm, right?) I'm going to tell you now... My absolute favorite denjuu of all time is Pampas.

That's all for now! ^^

~Tara
Asterisk(imported)

Post by Asterisk(imported) »

Oh, hey! Welcome! I'm new here myself, but it's always nice to have new people here!

I think I may have found your DeviantART...I searched up Pampas and got a few pictures by someone who also has Pampas as their favorite, whose writing style looks like yours. Is it you?

Interestingly, I'm thinking of writing a fanfic that involves Pampas as a main character, what a coincidence! Heh. Speaking of fanfic, do you write? If you do, I'm interested in reading your work. It's always nice to have a writer. If not, that's okay too. If I'm correct, you're an artist, and your art is indeed good. Seems that a lot of Telefang fans are artists, heh.

Well, enjoy the forums, and have curry!
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Hello, and welcome to Tulunk Village! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Did you ever play Telefang 2, the sequel on GBA ?
ms65(imported)

Post by ms65(imported) »

Hi, I forgot to read the newbie introduce before i made a few post so better get it right now.
I`m Michael and live in Denmark and telefang is cool!
(like pokemon too)
Tara-chan(imported)

Post by Tara-chan(imported) »

@ Asterisk: Yup that was probably me. I've been drawing a lot of Pampas Artwork. I'm even working on a Custom Sprite sheet for him. Do I write Fan Fictions? I used to, but I've been trying to write more. Mostly, they were Pokemon Fan Fics. I've been trying to write more fan fictions, but I can never complete them. Right now the only recent writing I have in my gallery is Poetry.
Really?! A fan fiction about a Pampas?! I'd love to read that!

@ Sanky: No, but I really want to play it. Right now I'm trying to get through Telefang 1.

@ ms65: Nice to meet you ^^
sponge_floyd(imported)

Post by sponge_floyd(imported) »

yay i'm kinda new to! welcome I guess...
Blizzardoom(imported)

Post by Blizzardoom(imported) »

Welcome one and all. :D