Whoa, this place.

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
ChaosProductions(imported)

Re: Whoa, this place.

Post by ChaosProductions(imported) »

I haven't been around here in ages, bros. Is everyone still up to their same old antics? I might have to stick around a bit more than I did last time.

How's that T2 Speed patch coming along? I'd have to start fresh, not that I mind.

EDIT: Whoa when'd these T2-style forum buttons get here? They're incredible.

EDIT II: :crypto: :rex: :fungus: ahahaha these are gorgeous creations
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Welcome back!

The T2 patch hasn't gotten any further I don't think. The T1 patch seems to be the higher priority at the moment.
ChaosProductions(imported)

Post by ChaosProductions(imported) »

Well that's a shame. I guess I'll have to offer whatever services of testing I can so you can get that T1 patch out the door asap.

Can't wait to re-do those father battles. :rex: 'll tear 'em apart. =)
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Glad to see that you're back. Unfortunately, not much has changed here, although I believe that last time you were here, this was still an InvisionFree board, and it was upgraded to ZetaBoards while you were gone, which is why this is a bit different from before. But I recall the Telefang 2 buttons being there from the start... right?

And yeah, interest in both patches has been relative low lately. One of the main problems is that not many people here know Japanese lately, so the process has been very slow. Plus, the Telefang 1 patch has glitches right now, making it really annoying to deal with. I haven't worked on it in months, so I'm not sure what has happened to it since I last worked on it...
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Ugh. There are several things I have been wanting to do with the patch for a while now, but I am severely lacking the motivation to even start.