HI! HELLO! HEY!

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Aezarce(imported)

Re: HI! HELLO! HEY!

Post by Aezarce(imported) »

I've actually been poking around a lot through here for a while and was just lazy to sign up :-/ So I decided to give it a try and let tulunk village be my outlet for many fresh ideas that I just want to put out there.

I've actually been looking around checking out if anyone was actually going to make a fan made telefang game or a dynamic new way which the Telefang games could be enjoyed, but unfortunately some of the ideas were shot down. So I thought maybe I should give some of those ideas, and the people that thought them up, the respect that they deserve and post them here for everyone who is a true Telefang fan to enjoy! Who knows, maybe someone might be able to take up one of the projects someday.

So, all in all, I hope to have a fun time here and get to know some of you guys!

P.S. Telefang Rules! :D
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Hey, welcome to Tulunk Village! I hope you'll enjoy it here. We'd love to hear your new ideas for a new Telefang fan game, so feel free to post them. What kinds of ideas do you have, anyway?
Shadow420(imported)

Post by Shadow420(imported) »

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your time here, and have some curry. :D
Aezarce(imported)

Thanx for the welcome you guys! Yes I will have some curry. And don't you worry all ideas will come in time :)
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Hi and welcome to Tulunk Village. I am out of things to say.

There was a lot of fan game ideas, but none got finished or even started. It's a shame, but it happens to most fan projects..
Aezarce(imported)

I know it's sad that most of the projects started are never finished and left in the dust. Thats why I just want to hear what many had in mind when it comes to fan made games and I would want to get some of my ideas out there, you know, as a creative outlet. Who knows, maybe something might happen, I hope. :)