Help

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
zzc

Re: Help

Post by zzc »

Anyone got a map of the place? Cause i'm having a headache with the place.

EDIT

nvr mind, met Gawerk, lost to him, got anjiosi, beat Gawerk, beat sanabra, now in Bulian Site thats giving me headache. Map please?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Sorry, nobody has yet ripped maps of those two places. I agree, both of those mazes are really annoying, though not as much as some of them in Telefang 2... pressing Start to view the map really helps though, because you can see where you have and haven't been yet.
zzc

Post by zzc »

Thanks anyhow. Beaten domesday, and he couldnt attack after his 1st attack cause he keeps getting afraid.

A clue to navigate bulian site - find steps going up and you'll be on the right track
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Congratulations! Thank you for your playing!
zzc

Post by zzc »

Nope i havent quite finished. I've got chap and made him into domesday. also got Tlaitlu number, hes at the cave near fuwala village. just go to the beach and swim west, you'll find the cave. just talk to him and he'll give his number.

Whos at bebli mountains cause theres someone at lvl 99 that will give number after beating him. is it Gipusofi? do i find him at the same place i found him the 1st time?

And bebli mountains is driving me nuts, how do i get to the 4th level of the mountains?
ms65(imported)

Post by ms65(imported) »

Hi im not sure if this is the right place to ask but since i am newbe i hope you will answer my question.
I`m stuck in telefang 1!
Got out of bebli mountain after thrashing the bad guy and got a phonecall about trouble on Liz island, but dont seem to be able to get back to liz island!
Have i done something wrong?
Tried almost everything .
Antenna tree in Palan are locked, is that why i cant get back+
Please help! (great forum by the way!)

ms65
Asterisk(imported)

Post by Asterisk(imported) »

That's a known glitch, it seems to appear randomly and the only solution is to restart your game. You haven't done anything wrong, the pirates did.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

If you're playing this on an emulator, you can work around this problem with a patch.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Tulunk_Village/topic/515318/1/

BTW, out of curiosity, are you playing the fake game "Pokémon Diamond"?
ms65(imported)

Post by ms65(imported) »

Hi again, yes its not the original telefang game.
Some years ago I bought a multicart cassette and pokemon diamond and jade were on and some other games.
I just " discovered" these two games recently, and when I found out I could find a guide for them I tried them out.
But they are fakes, I know that now, but I haven?t been able to get the originals and my japanese is a bit rusty hehe.
So.. xx hours of playing wasted I guess.
Restarted yesterday, and It better work this time..
Bebli mountain was a nightmare..
Anyone have a map?
Regarding the emulaqtor stuff, this is a stupid question, but You can play It on pc, then?
I?m just playing It on a GBA.
Would be cool though to play it on pc( don`t know how then..)
Well I got to Kagtes site , met Gawerk and lost (of course), and have to find my little friend with Anjiosi, and where do I find Him?
Hope not he`s running around somewhere outside?
Not even sure I can get outside again..
This place is worse than Bebli mountains...
Please help..