Denjuu list?

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
thegeoffzone(imported)

Re: Denjuu list?

Post by thegeoffzone(imported) »

Hi, does anyone have a list of denjuu in telefang 1? I can't seem to access the one on Racieb's site.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

The Wikifang one is the best one around.
thegeoffzone(imported)

Post by thegeoffzone(imported) »

Thanks!
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

thegeoffzone wrote:I can't seem to access the one on Racieb's site.
Just as a note, I think my site's old ggmedia.us location is down. That's my brother's domain, and I don't use it anymore. The current location is at telefang.meowcorp.us but, like Sanky said, Wikifang is better anyway.
ryu15(imported)

Post by ryu15(imported) »

Hello.
I'd like to ask, is there some easy way of receiving speed-exclusive denjuus in power version? Can't you type their telephone number or somethink? ^^" Sorry if I'm being nai've, but I want to make sure. Or maybe you can exchange denjuus like in pokemons?
(I hope I don't write in wrong topic.)
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

You have to trade them, like in Pokémon.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Or, if I remember correctly, you can steal them in battle XP? Pretty certain the winner of a link battle gets one of the loser's Denjuu's numbers... also when you receive a Denjuu from someone else you get to rename it at that time (I think this is the only way to rename the starters, secret ones, and other special ones.)
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

RacieB wrote:Or, if I remember correctly, you can steal them in battle XP? Pretty certain the winner of a link battle gets one of the loser's Denjuu's numbers...
Yeah, but I think you always get the last one in the phonebook, as when you lose against a wild Denjuu. So you can't really choose.