please help me gte to next village

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
Locololo(imported)

Re: please help me gte to next village

Post by Locololo(imported) »

where is the next village after you defeat the guy with the puzzle house. i am so confused it had been a logn time sincei played and i forofgt since then!
UltimateDemonDog(imported)

Post by UltimateDemonDog(imported) »

Do you mean where you have to go to the houses in a certain order? If that's where you mean, there's an antenna tree on either side of the village, and you should be able to continue if you made it through the maze in the house. If not, try talking to anyone you can find, or go back into the house and try to find where you need to go.
Locololo(imported)

Rhodanthe wrote:Do you mean where you have to go to the houses in a certain order? If that's where you mean, there's an antenna tree on either side of the village, and you should be able to continue if you made it through the maze in the house. If not, try talking to anyone you can find, or go back into the house and try to find where you need to go.
i already went through the maze and beat the denjuu now im outside and confused and what to do now the antenna trees lead to iris and the town before this one
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

Locololo wrote:
Rhodanthe wrote:Do you mean where you have to go to the houses in a certain order? If that's where you mean, there's an antenna tree on either side of the village, and you should be able to continue if you made it through the maze in the house. If not, try talking to anyone you can find, or go back into the house and try to find where you need to go.
i already went through the maze and beat the denjuu now im outside and confused and what to do now the antenna trees lead to iris and the town before this one
I recently found this FAQ : http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=61224&rid=56647
It helped me when I was trying to get through something.
Enjoy! ^_^
Locololo(imported)

Fangblade90 wrote:
Locololo wrote:
I recently found this FAQ : http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=61224&rid=56647
It helped me when I was trying to get through something.
Enjoy! ^_^
i already searched thewre it doesnt sayu what to do to get to the other village
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

''After recruiting Bansis citizens, head south, east and north and
you will end up in the woods. Get in and you will end up in Tliba
Village. Go to one of the house on southwstern corner and talk to
the guy inside the houise. He want the tree back... Go to the gave
and you will end up in the center of the tree.''
This is exactly what you need to do. (this FAQ is hard to understand,but it helped me!)
Locololo(imported)

Fangblade90 wrote:''After recruiting Bansis citizens, head south, east and north and
you will end up in the woods. Get in and you will end up in Tliba
Village. Go to one of the house on southwstern corner and talk to
the guy inside the houise. He want the tree back... Go to the gave
and you will end up in the center of the tree.''
This is exactly what you need to do. (this FAQ is hard to understand,but it helped me!)
i know thats what it said its just i had no idea what it is talking about i talked to all the citizens but nothinghappened