SAVE GAME GLITCH

Discuss the little known GBA sequel to Telefang here!
jlun2

Re: SAVE GAME GLITCH

Post by jlun2 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1sB1GEQhwo

Yeah....awesome huh?
I discovered this glitch!
ChaosProductions(imported)

Post by ChaosProductions(imported) »

That's pretty interesting. Does it break anything? That is, does it ruin your ability to proceed or some such? Or maybe it lets you exploit something?

Just wondering if it's anything the translation posse would be able to or need to correct.
UltimateDemonDog(imported)

Post by UltimateDemonDog(imported) »

Huh, how did you discover that? I never did understand how some remote glitches like that are found. I don't believe the first dungeon really affects the future gameplay, but I'm more worried about how you would get out of the village.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Wow... now I'm really confused. First, I saw your other video where you have to go in a house to bypass those guards. But in this video, you didn't do that, so how were you able to do that here?

Second, what was the point of saving the game repeatedly and restarting? What did that do? What happens if you try to get there without saving at all?

Anyways, this game wasn't as bug-free as I thought O_o
jlun2

Post by jlun2 »

I did entered a house. I went to talk to that pink Denjuu inside the house.

Saving and resetting causes the NPC to shift it's position by 1 pixel if you are next to it. That's why I had to save repeatly to move the NPCs out of the way.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

So it doesn't matter which house you enter? I see... I thought it was that one all the way south from looking at your first video.

Now I'm wondering how you found this all out...
jlun2

Post by jlun2 »

Well. I found this out while trying to mess up with the NPC's position.

After I found that players can bypass the guards, I saved on the guards and noticed the position's different from before after a reset. So I tried to do the same for the blockade at the second village.

And it worked...kinda, the NPC'c only move about a pixel difference, which means I had to save/reset multiple times.

EDIT: Oh, and it also works for the 2 Denjuu blocking the mountain path.