Shigeki In Telefang 2

Discuss the little known GBA sequel to Telefang here!
Zapchu25(imported)

Re: Shigeki In Telefang 2

Post by Zapchu25(imported) »

So I've heard rumors that Shigeki makes some sort of appearance in Telefang 2: Speed. Does anyone happen to have any info on the type of role he plays, or even a sceenshot of the cameo? Any information would be greatly appreciated! :D
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

There's a number of T-Fangers you can fight after the main game is beaten, I assume he's one of those but I still need to document them all.

Actually now that I think about it I should just be able to find their names in the rom and see if his is there... :x
Zapchu25(imported)

Thanks RacieB! Any help would be appreciated. It's VERY important ;) Why? I'll never tell ;)
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I did do a text search yesterday and シゲキ came up twice... but in weird places. I'm not sure if it was random that those characters occurred in that order (text search comes up with code, too,) or Shigeki does appear ingame and I just can't figure the context out :x

The first line it appears is "ウエオカシゲキクケけコサシスセソタチツセこ." which seems to be half nonsense, half characters in alphabetical order with a "シゲキ" thrown in there. The other line is just "シゲキヂネ", which I don't think means anything...?

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Shigeki does appear ingame as one of the secret postgame T-Fangers (of which there are 17 or 18?) since Matsukiyo has a considerably large part as the guy who runs the Human World Lab, and Hoshino & Ogawa apparently show up too. I just haven't seen evidence of it yet, perhaps that line on the wiki should be removed until there's conclusive proof (Shigeki's article needs to be expanded anyway.)
Zapchu25(imported)

Thanks for doing that RacieB! I appreciate it! :D
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I'm going through right now and fighting all of the secret T-Fangers, if I come across Shigeki I'll post it for sure :P