Let's Telefang! Go~ [A Telefang RP]

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
Zephyr(imported)

Re: Let's Telefang! Go~ [A Telefang RP]

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

((You guys did a great job, especially for a first try. Let's keep going! ^^))
---

Steps behind her caused Kristen to straighten up and turn around. A dazed-looking boy (not really a boy she realized-- he had to be over twenty) had just emerged from the clearing with the Antennae tree. The dimension transfer seemed to be affecting him severely, and she regarded him with total indifference as he noticed her, started towards her, but then was overcome by nausea and threw up. An unpleasant sight, sure, but it wasn't something she wanted to get involved in.

What mattered was now that at least one of the T-Fangers was here, she'd have an excuse to go to Musa's. So she'd have to greet him anyhow... well, better get it out of the way as soon as possible. She walked over to the man.
"You don't see people around here very often, and judging by the state you are in, that was probably the first time you've traveled by Antennae tree. Yes? Pull yourself together and let's get to Musa, I'm sick of waiting."
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

((To bucketheadj: Maybe be more specific. Who did you talk to? What did they look like? Don't answer that stuff now though it is just an example
To Zephyr: It was not that severe a case of aftersickness, but aftersickness+running=bad. My character was running at the time.))
---
Anduoi looked up at the girl wondering what had her so annoyed.
"Um.. okay" Anduoi replied as he stood up "sorry about that". A fair distance behind her was a building, sort of like those wide open buildings used for school classrooms except it had the feel of a house, rather than a building. Anduoi wondered why this was the only house he could see before the river. If this was a village then where were all the houses?
"Is that where we are going?" Anduoi asked while pointing at the single lone building off in the distance "I have never done this before so I wouldn't know".

He looked and felt unsure of the whole situation. Glad to finally be able to meet his Denjuu partner but not sure if he himself would be good enough for the job. Things like this normally turn out alright, reasoned Anduoi to himself, but that didn't stop him from worrying though.
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

((Aaargh I'll appear late in this RP. I'll start tomorrow k?))
bucketheadj(imported)

Post by bucketheadj(imported) »

Adam woke up unable to sleep anymore as he had slept for several hours under the tree before plus the full nights rest he got before coming to the electric monsters world, growing inpatient as the building seemed empty he began to scratch at the back of his head with his sickle being careful not to stab himself as he has done it many times before. "hmmm i guess ill just read this map and become accustomed to this area". Pulling out his d-shot stared at the map on his screen adam began to make bored and interested noises as he stared at the screen of his d-shot "do-do... hmmm alright this sucks" adam put his phone away and walked outside.
Walking outside Adam noticed the same girl with the orange hair that he saw before he went to go get his sickle from under that tree, "wonder how i passed her?" said adam wondering to himself, then he noticed the dude vomiting on his knees while the girl expected him too get up as if all that happened was no big deal. " whatever at least theres more people here than just me".

((im not gonna try to hard i really just wrote whatever came to mind))

((also do i have to start by going to musa's house or can i start diffrently but still go along with whatever is going on, also can someone appear late and already have there denjuu instead of going to musa's house))
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

((You did a great job with that one.))
((Wasn't Milnivri starting today?))
---
Before the girl could reply Anduoi noticed a something moving near the house, it was a white-haired boy presumably in his teens with what? A scythe maybe? No too short for that. A sickle? He was staring at the two of them. He must have been one of the group.

"I guess it is" muttered Anduoi, answering his own question. Anduoi learnt his lesson from last time, he wasn't willing to try running again until he was sure the aftereffects were gone. He started walking towards towards the boy.
"Hey" Anduoi called out with an arm raised in greeting.
bucketheadj(imported)

((im getting the hang of this maybe my writing skills will improve by the end of this thingy))

Adam kept watching as the guy that was vomiting got up and started walking towards him, the guy whos name adam does not know greeted him from across the field. Adam raised the arm with the sickle in it greeting the guy as well "weird usually when you see someone with a large sharp farm tool you would assume the worst, well at least i know he's friendly". Adam thought to himself as he walked back into musa's house waiting for the two other people to follow.

((can someone answer my last posts questions))
Milnivri(imported)

((Sorry I appeared late. I apparently didn't finish this post yesterday. :P))

Milnivri, looking flustered, appeared from round the corner in a quick and light pace. He was late, as usual, and started to search around for his fellow T-Fanger friends.

The surroundings were all trees; there was no way of finding his way out fast enough. "Oh well," he thought, and began to try finding his way out of the forest. But he couldn't.

Suddenly a brainwave came to his mind. He whipped out a GPS sensor (technology, really) and soon found his way out.

((How's this?))
bucketheadj(imported)

(( i didnt even know you where lost until you said you took out your gps))
((you havent even met us yet how do you know we are your freinds))
((im gonna wait until zephyr posts something before i type more))
Milnivri(imported)

((well, I know I'm supposed to meet some T-Fangers here. so I called you my friends lah))

((haiz))
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

((Ugh, sorry for my inactivity guys. All right, here goes. By the way, Buckethead, we're all gonna start together for the sake of order.))

Musa's house was the only house she could see, although Kristen was fairly sure that over the small hill were more houses. Not much of a town though. Apparently while Kristen was greeting the nauseous T-fanger, someone had already gotten there before her. Leaning against the side of the house was another boy, younger than the guy following her, with bright white hair. He raised his hand in apparent greeting, and something flashed silver. She realized he was holding a sickle or a similarily curved blade, and she began having her doubts. All the people here were supposed to be T-Fangers... although this guy held a blade. What if he was a serial murderer?

She reasoned that if he was a murderer, he probably would have killed them already, and she was probably mistaking the flash of jewelry or something. So she returned his wave, a little uncertainly, and kept walking.

Glancing over her shoulder, she saw that the T-fanger following her was looking substantially less pale than before. As they walked, she spoke to him.
"So, since we'll be traveling together, we ought to get to know each other. I'm Kristen. And you are?"