Re: [Hack Tool] Denjuu Editor SP

Discuss anything related to hacking ROMs of the Telefang games here.
IIMarckus(imported)

Post by IIMarckus(imported) »

Blaziken257 wrote:There's one that I didn't mention... 43 is some item called "Prop". I have no idea what this is for. I don't think I've ever seen it in the game. IIRC, that item doesn't show up for mod or experimental evolution either.
If that’s the one I’m thinking of, it’s just what displays at the end of the list. Telefang lists it as “aitemu shi,” which I believe translates to “item end.”
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

DeKaFu wrote:
Kid Sonic wrote:You know, it's alot easier to say "I won't be adding these", instread of trying to sound classy and superior.
You know, it's much more beneficial to the community as a whole to be supportive and informative rather than condescending and unnecessarily critical.

:P

Anyway, more to the point:
I can't open this program. When I try to open the .exe, it gives this error:

Class not registered.
You need the following file to be installed on your machine. MSSTDFMT.DLL.

I don't actually have a Telefang rom on this computer, so I don't know if that might be the problem...XD
For the record, I tried downloading a file with that name and sticking it in the folder with the exe, but the error still comes up.

Think it's a problem with the program? :unsure:

I'm running Windows XP if that matters in the slightest.
Try going to http://www.dll-files.com/ , searching for the DLL file you need, downloading it, then placing it in C:\WINDOWS\system32. That should be your solution whenever you get an error like that.
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Blaziken257 wrote: There's one that I didn't mention... 43 is some item called "Prop". I have no idea what this is for. I don't think I've ever seen it in the game. IIRC, that item doesn't show up for mod or experimental evolution either.
In the D-Shot menu screen for the Bootleg, the option for items is called Prop.. Maybe it's there?
swampert22(imported)

Post by swampert22(imported) »

I have completed another update to add in the items that were missing! Plus I have removed all the ????? spots inbetween as if they're not items, then there is no point having them in.

You can download the update in the main post.

@Kid Sonic - I wasn't trying to sound classy and superior, that's just the way I speak, I am English, you know! :lol:

@DeKaFu - What Blaziken257 said, if ever you see a message like that in any program, just search the internet for the file you need and put it in C:/WINDOWS/System32, that usually fixes things!

@andwhyisit - Well obviously for GBC ROMs, the image needs to be 2-Bit, but VB will support anything if you know how to code it, you just have to know how!
DeKaFu

Post by DeKaFu »

@ Blaziken & swampert

Ah... Okay, I tried that.

No go, the error still appears. :huh:

And yes, I made sure it was unzipped and in the right (C:\WINDOWS\system32) folder.
swampert22(imported)

DeKaFu wrote: @ Blaziken & swampert

Ah... Okay, I tried that.

No go, the error still appears. :huh:

And yes, I made sure it was unzipped and in the right (C:\WINDOWS\system32) folder.
Which operating system are you running on? Try unzipping it to C:/WINDOWS/system, or just to C:/WINDOWS. Sometimes I have put files here and they have caused programs to work...
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

swampert22 wrote: I have completed another update to add in the items that were missing! Plus I have removed all the ????? spots inbetween as if they're not items, then there is no point having them in.

You can download the update in the main post.

@Kid Sonic - I wasn't trying to sound classy and superior, that's just the way I speak, I am English, you know! :lol:

@DeKaFu - What Blaziken257 said, if ever you see a message like that in any program, just search the internet for the file you need and put it in C:/WINDOWS/System32, that usually fixes things!

@andwhyisit - Well obviously for GBC ROMs, the image needs to be 2-Bit, but VB will support anything if you know how to code it, you just have to know how!
English like David Beckham?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I downloaded the latest version and I have to say it's great! If there are any other things I can think of I'll be sure to let you know...
swampert22(imported)

For the first time, no new update! :o

@Kid Sonic - Yes, English like David Beckham, the Queen, the Beatles etc. :lol:

@Blaziken257 - Well, I hope that there won't be much else that needs adding. I'm back at school on monday, so I won't have much time at all for programming :(

Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Oh, that's OK. You did a great job anyways!