Could someone..

Discuss anything related to hacking ROMs of the Telefang games here.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Re: Could someone..

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

Make a translation of the telefang games? I am really curious about the jap versions.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Sonic_Girl wrote: Make a translation of the telefang games? I am really curious about the jap versions.
I almost burst out laughing then. We have been working on one on and off for the last year or so.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Really? I wish I could help, as much as I wish I did I don't know japanese. What about scanlations of the manga? I MUST READ THE MANGA!
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Sonic_Girl wrote: Really? I wish I could help, as much as I wish I did I don't know japanese. What about scanlations of the manga? I MUST READ THE MANGA!
Nothing has been done scanlations-wise yet. We have scans for Telefang 1 ch.1-6, Telefang 2 ch.1-3, and Bugsite ch.9-10, but they are all still in Japanese.

As for reading it, just do what we do. Look at the pictures and try to guess what is going on. :lol:
Sonic_Girl(imported)

andwhyisit wrote:
Sonic_Girl wrote: Really? I wish I could help, as much as I wish I did I don't know japanese. What about scanlations of the manga? I MUST READ THE MANGA!
Nothing has been done scanlations-wise yet. We have scans for Telefang 1 ch.1-6, Telefang 2 ch.1-3, and Bugsite ch.9-10, but they are all still in Japanese.

As for reading it, just do what we do. Look at the pictures and try to guess what is going on. :lol:
LOL! Ok thanks!