Sorry for all I've done to you.

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
lapeirousia19(imported)

Re: Sorry for all I've done to you.

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

I am 15 now. Three years ago, I was too eager about getting comments and everything else. I am now much more intelligent and know how to behave in a forum. All my strange behaviour was because I have Asperger's Syndrom. I am very intelligent, but just don't know what to do, or in this case post, in certain situations.

Please, forgive me for all my nonsense and "PLEASE x" comments when i was 12. Please. If I make a topic, it won't be nonsense. I am not like Kid Sonic anymore, which I was back then. I also know StellarWind does not hate me, I quickly think somebody hates me but he was just annoyed because of my nonsense posts.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Don't worry about it. I'm sure we all went through that phase.
She's a Witch!(imported)

Post by She's a Witch!(imported) »

Why hello there ;D

I forgive you, even though I wasn't around back then. ;D
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Hahaha its so interesting, to see people grow up on this forum. I look back at my previous posts and cringe as well, so this forum really encapsulates your growth as a teenager and the way you speak, which is really interesting.

And yes casbazzer I admit I found you a little annoying but all's well now, don't worry so much about it :D
lapeirousia19(imported)

What do you actually mean with "the way you speak is interesting"? Also thanks.
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

I meant as you grow up you change the way you speak. And that fact is interesting. NOT the way you speak is really interesting. Hahahaha
lapeirousia19(imported)

Ok, I understand it now. I don't know if you know this, but is it possible to change your username? I'd like to change mine, because I thought up the name "casbazzer" long ago, when I was childish. The name is actually a mixture of several parts in my name and surname.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

You can request to change your name here.

Apparently... I joined the board ten days after you, and was also 13 (or 14? I can't count.). Time sure flies, huh? I'm often embarrassed to read ancient posts of mine. Nearly incoherent sentences, misspelled words... I think i did change a lot, too.

Apparently, i coulden't find T2 secret Denjuu numbers and intercrased the power.

Also, this sure was an awesome first post:
me wrote:I dont think I have what it takes to be an Admin, but I would do pretty well as an Mod. ^^'
lapeirousia19(imported)

lol, an mod. I have made some grammatical errors myself. I'm good at spelling; that has never been a problem for me. Oh wait, I'm posting off-topic right now... <.<
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Hey, don't worry about it, I'm sure that we all were n00bs when we first went on message boards. LOL. And if there's someone who should worry about writing properly, that would be me. Heh.