If Ash Ketchum could get 5 denjuu.....

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Re: If Ash Ketchum could get 5 denjuu.....

Post by andwhyisit »

RacieB wrote:
Kid Sonic wrote: To be serious for a moment:
Oh god stop. This is what I probated you for last time, the whining that everybody who disagrees with you hates you and why do you guys have to be such assholes, wahh.

Also, calling this forum lazy is rather laughable, we've dug up pretty much ALL of the existing information on a ridiculously obscure game series, ripping T-Fanger sprites quickly isn't really a priority although it will be done eventually.

The reason I personally want to separate Telefang and Pokémon is that every question I get on the series is "ISN'T THAT THAT POKEMON RIPOFF" and saying it sucks, because they only played the bootleg for ten minutes and lol those pokemons are talking about curry. Why don't you just cram Digimon and Monster Rancher and Dragon Warrior Monsters and Yu-Gi-Oh and even goddamn Beyblade in with Pokémon, since it makes just as much sense.
Uh.. We stopped talking about that over 5 posts ago.
StellarWind(imported)

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

It ain't over until the female Rhyperior sings.
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

RacieB wrote:
Kid Sonic wrote: To be serious for a moment:
Oh god stop. This is what I probated you for last time, the whining that everybody who disagrees with you hates you and why do you guys have to be such assholes, wahh.

Also, calling this forum lazy is rather laughable, we've dug up pretty much ALL of the existing information on a ridiculously obscure game series, ripping T-Fanger sprites quickly isn't really a priority although it will be done eventually.

The reason I personally want to separate Telefang and Pokémon is that every question I get on the series is "ISN'T THAT THAT POKEMON RIPOFF" and saying it sucks, because they only played the bootleg for ten minutes and lol those pokemons are talking about curry. Why don't you just cram Digimon and Monster Rancher and Dragon Warrior Monsters and Yu-Gi-Oh and even goddamn Beyblade in with Pokémon, since it makes just as much sense.

As for the current topic.. Ash really is an absolutely terrible trainer, and has been from day 1. He defines being a "Pokémon Master" as catching everything, but rarely makes the slightest amount of effort to actually CATCH things, then just dumps them when they're evolved or he skips the continent or somebody wants one of them.
That was you!?

You know, there are plenty of ways you can piss me off, but do not get up in my grill. After all I have done for this freakin' forum, you haven't given me any credit or praise. Now I am tempted to just say this: SHUT UP!

I am so sick of you treating me like crap, like I'm some horrible piece of BS. You have some nerve. I bet no one really likes you for who byou really are because all you do is suspend people for their opinions and for trying to defend themeselves. I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the villain or idiot here. If I think Pokemon and Telefang should be associated together, then god dammit that's my business and you have no right to bash me for it. You're just like all the rest. No better than rotten and irate.

Oh, and just for the record. Pokemon Telefang is supposed to be a good thing! Don't blame me for what other misguided fools say. "Let's keep things separate because it's a rip-off".

And as a matter of fact, we had just settled things, until YOU showed up and started being a jerk on my case.
StellarWind(imported)

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

A word to the wise.

It's never a smart idea to lip off towards the, you know, forum administration.

Or the rest of the community, for that matter. If you don't like it here, leave. That is all.
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

StellarWind wrote: A word to the wise.

It's never a smart idea to lip off towards the, you know, forum administration.

Or the rest of the community, for that matter. If you don't like it here, leave. That is all.
And you're not making it any better. Look, I'm a rationale person. Just back off, please.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Ouch.

And I mean that.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

I know that KidSonic has been banned, but can we PLEASE get rid of the posts he made? I am SICK of that 'all hail satan' sig he's got, and I REALLY find it offense, and my parents would too, hence why I'm never on when they are home. Please admins, if it's possible.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Any Mod or Admin can just remove the sig, avatar, and custom user title. It's easier.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

That's what I was asking pretty much for an admin to. But yeah I haven't even TALKED to this kid sonic, and I can already tell why you guys banned him. That 'hail satan' thing is really offense to me, not being a sissy, but religion is one of my sensitive spots. I'm usaully pretty leaniant, but I'm sure that I'm not the only one who doesn't like it. But anyway, if an admin is reading this PLEASE take down that picture.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I stripped the image off of his sig. Would you like me to strip the text on the bottom as well? And the avatar?