digimon vs pokemon who will win?

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
DeKaFu

Re: digimon vs pokemon who will win?

Post by DeKaFu »

garm wrote:(Well yeh, in the manga V-Tamer 01 Zero evolved to 'Super Ultimate', but I'll let that go since that manga is so awesome in so many other ways)
Conversely, I have never forgiven it for that. D:
What the hell, V-tamer. :/

Also, wasn't Metamormon from some weird crossover issue? I didn't bring him up because I've never really viewed him as canon.
And he's ugly. <_<
garm(imported)

Post by garm(imported) »

Yeah, I think with Digimon Frontier. Never read the whole thing, but I think Agnimon was fighting with it and it transformed into Agnimon. Or something.
Well in that sense Ditto is better. It's cuter and can transform into cannons.
BOOM
lederhals(imported)

Post by lederhals(imported) »

i think having seen both shows (pretty much all seasons) that it would be close if you let teh trainers and the digi destions get involved btu if it was just digi vs. pokemon then the pokemon would have it mainly because a digimon needs it partner to digivolve a pokemon just needs to be strogn enough.
She's a Witch!(imported)

Post by She's a Witch!(imported) »

Personally, I like Digimon more. I think the designs are much more creative, as well as executed better. The Digimon games will always be deeper in my heart, especially the first two Digimon World games, and the anime is infinitely better.

Plus, DORUmon is cooler/cuter/more awesome than any Pokemon I've seen yet <3
lederhals(imported)

Post by lederhals(imported) »

3TrainerPoké wrote:Personally, I like Digimon more. I think the designs are much more creative, as well as executed better. The Digimon games will always be deeper in my heart, especially the first two Digimon World games, and the anime is infinitely better.

Plus, DORUmon is cooler/cuter/more awesome than any Pokemon I've seen yet <3
oh there is no doubt that teh digimon look better :D but there is a doubt as to if they could win. when they digivolve they get a little power boost but not as much as you when a pokemon evolves, the digimon also have to worry more about running out of energy during the power whilst pokemon evolve and stay evolved
MefistaCenobica(imported)

Post by MefistaCenobica(imported) »

I think pokemon will win.I can't explain why with my level of english)))
Some time ago I started a mini-project-"distolutions",or-pokemon evos in digiworld.I won't do all pokes,but I already have much ideas.Anyone interested?)
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

She's a Witch! wrote:The Digimon games will always be deeper in my heart, especially the first two Digimon World games, and the anime is infinitely better.
More a fan of Digimon World 2003 (a.k.a. Digimon World 3).