Re: Please,help me with ebay lot

Any topics that would be off-topic in any other forum belong here. Talk about general topics.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Re: Please,help me with ebay lot

Post by andwhyisit »

Click on the name of the seller, then click on the "Contact member" link on the resulting page. This works even if the "ask the seller a question" link is missing. I don't live in the U.S. and it worked fine for the product he listed.

However while it may work out if he was shipping to a bunch of places apart from Russia, asking him to ship an item internationally instead of posting it locally is a big ask, and will likely be more expensive since the seller probably doesn't know where to get the cheapest shipping. Should you send it to someone in the U.S. you would need to pay for delivery to his/her address, and then shipping and postage to your address on top of that. Should you not find someone you know in the U.S. to do this then you would need a proxy service which would buy the item and then make you pay a fee on top of delivery to their address, shipping and postage to yours, and the price of the item.

Unless you are willing to throw money at this it seriously isn't worth it.