Hello everyone.

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
darkmewham2(imported)

Re: Hello everyone.

Post by darkmewham2(imported) »

I saw this forum from a link from Pokecommunity and it happened to remind me that it is possible to hack Telefang, which may have more possibilities than the other Pokemon games themselves... so I came here to see if there were any significant tutorials or anything on hacking these games. :)

Err... I've never actually played all the way through the game, unfortunately...
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

darkmewham2 wrote: I saw this forum from a link from Pokecommunity and it happened to remind me that it is possible to hack Telefang, which may have more possibilities than the other Pokemon games themselves... so I came here to see if there were any significant tutorials or anything on hacking these games. :)
Search the forum and the rom map under Data Crystal and you will find plenty of info on how to hack the game. We are always trying to discover more and more about hacking Telefang.

Oh and before I forget, welcome to the forums.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Welcome to Tulunk Village! Hope you enjoy it here. And yeah, there's a lot of info I found on hacking it. If you're good at hacking, maybe you can help!
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

...Oh, heya. :3 I sorta vaguely remember you from my short stay at TRR forums (under the same name, IIRC). Welcome to the one and only Telefang fanforum around! (to my knowledge)

...And congrats on overcoming the horribly biased opinion offered by TRR on the subject of the game. It deters so many... *sigh*
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Zephyr wrote: ...Oh, heya. :3 I sorta vaguely remember you from my short stay at TRR forums (under the same name, IIRC). Welcome to the one and only Telefang fanforum around! (to my knowledge)

...And congrats on overcoming the horribly biased opinion offered by TRR on the subject of the game. It deters so many... *sigh*
TRR?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I could be wrong, but maybe she means this site, which bashes Telefang like you can't believe:

http://www.trsrockin.com/fakegames.html

The person who reviewed this didn't even know at the time that Diamond and Jade were hacks of Telefang, though he did suspect it wasn't original, as is suggested by this line: "I wonder what this game was originally supposed to be... obviously this is not an original creation. More than likely this was a Japanese exclusive video game, and someone tried to translate it (badly) to make a quick buck."

Oh, and he said the intro was 10 minutes long, and later in a screenshot caption said it was 27 minutes (WTF?)

That review is almost as bad as the 1/10 review that someone wrote on GameFAQs, which is the worst review I've ever seen on that site. But that's another story...