New to Telefang

New to this forum? Introduce yourself here!
Torterenek

Re: New to Telefang

Post by Torterenek »

hello. i am Torterenek, and i recently discovered Telefang. it looked intriguing, and i decided i wanted to give it a go. i want to know if the patchers fixed the excessive profanity, and such. in the wiki, the latest update is more than a year old. i saw people playing through it on youtube, and it had terrible grammar, as well as language. i am also wondering how active the forum is. it looked lonely.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Hi, welcome to the forums =) The translation is a slow-paced project since people choose to work on it in their free time, but I'd say in terms of dialogue the patch is roughly half finished now. Totally playable, but the latter part of the story may be confusing if you don't already know how to proceed.

Also, because the patch is a fresh translation of the Japanese version, it doesn't have any of the problems that the bootlegs had with regards to glitches or language.

As for activity, the forums are never exactly bustling but there are always several of us in IRC (whether active or idling) keeping an eye on things over here and at the wiki :P
Torterenek

Post by Torterenek »

what is the irc channel? i am curious.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

#telefang on irc.badnik.net ~
Torterenek

Post by Torterenek »

ah. okay. thanks. i can't join directly from the forum for some reason.
Torterenek

Post by Torterenek »

Alright. I have finally returned. I almost forgot about this site. I found out about Telefang from youtube, and you know the rest, I think. I never played it, though. But I wondered what kind of stuff people did with it on here.