Number loss

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
Arachne

Number loss

Post by Arachne »

So I'm wanting to play this again, but remembered I got frustrated with losing a Denjuu's number after losing a battle, which I was so frustrated about as a concept in a monster collecting game that it put me off from playing any further. Assuming this happens, is there any way to get that same Denjuu back or do you seriously just permanently lose your most recent recruit for losing a single fight? I'm going to play either way but I'd like some confirmation there. Thank you for the info in advance.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Re: Number loss

Post by andwhyisit »

You can't get that exact same Denjuu back, but you can get another Denjuu of the same species. When a Denjuu species is not in your phone book the chances of getting offered its number after winning a battle rise significantly. Just save often if you are worried about losing a number, then you can reset if you lose.
Imaynotbehere4long

Post by Imaynotbehere4long »

Weird. Whenever I lost a battle, I got Game Over and booted back to the title, forcing me to reload my save. I just assumed my save file would be the same; I had no idea you could lose Denjuu that way.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

The game over screen only shows if you lose a battle when you only have one denjuu.