Telefang manga scans!!

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
Kid Sonic(imported)

Re: Telefang manga scans!!

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

Are you guys ever going to upload these to One Manga.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Kid Sonic wrote:Are you guys ever going to upload these to One Manga.
No, we can't until it's translated, which will take a very long time. This has already been explained to you twice. Please stop asking. >_>

Why would you want it on OneManga anyway when we're uploading the files directly here? -_- OneManga is worse quality, and takes the same amount of effort to read... If you want to see the raws so badly right now, just download them. Putting it on OneManga isn't going to magically make it english. :/
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Chapter 5~~
The first page is in the last zip. :D

You guys were looking for more Fungus? XD By the way, just curious if anyone wants me to give summaries for the chapters as I go, or if they're fine on their own... *nod* Because I'd be willing to try, is all. XD
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Eeeeeeee ^________^
Kid Sonic(imported)

Kimbles wrote:
Kid Sonic wrote:Are you guys ever going to upload these to One Manga.
No, we can't until it's translated, which will take a very long time. This has already been explained to you twice. Please stop asking. >_>

Why would you want it on OneManga anyway when we're uploading the files directly here? -_- OneManga is worse quality, and takes the same amount of effort to read... If you want to see the raws so badly right now, just download them. Putting it on OneManga isn't going to magically make it english. :/
Because 44 MB is too much for flashdrive. And that way, everyone can read it.

And I'd really appreciate it if you didn't get on my case about things.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kid Sonic wrote: Because 44 MB is too much for flashdrive. And that way, everyone can read it.

44mb is too much? That is a seriously outdated flashdrive.

Anyway...
OneManga only accepts manga that have been fan translated to English. So OneManga would tell us to go away and find somewhere else to host Kimble's scans.

A comic hosting site would refuse because we didn't create the manga.

And no-one can bloody well read it. The entire thing is in Japanese. You could look at the pretty pictures and assume what is going on in under 5 minutes. Why would you want to dump the manga onto a flashdrive if it would take only 5 minutes to look at it?

This is the third time we have said this. It is annoying that we have to repeat the same message several times over before you understand it.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Nobody is "getting on your case", translation takes time. I've been attempting it myself but haven't finished the first chapter yet, even if I was perfectly fluent in both Japanese and English that would still leave editing every speech bubble for every page and resizing the files to appropriate dimensions for upload, and it all quickly becomes tedious when you have hundreds of pages to work with.

Besides, flashdrives with several gigs of space are super cheap now.
DeKaFu

Post by DeKaFu »

Indeed, just to echo everyone else...

Kid Sonic, you're asking us to do something impossible (upload untranslated manga to OneManga) and then whining when we don't.

No matter how many times you ask us to, for example, turn marbles into chocolate balls, we're not going to do it.
And it's not because we don't like you. It's because it is physically impossible. We tell you this, and then you act like you're being picked on. It makes no sense.

I've told you before: If you want people to listen to you, you need to listen to them as well.
Kid Sonic(imported)

andwhyisit wrote:
Kid Sonic wrote: Because 44 MB is too much for flashdrive. And that way, everyone can read it.

44mb is too much? That is a seriously outdated flashdrive.

Anyway...
OneManga only accepts manga that have been fan translated to English. So OneManga would tell us to go away and find somewhere else to host Kimble's scans.

A comic hosting site would refuse because we didn't create the manga.

And no-one can bloody well read it. The entire thing is in Japanese. You could look at the pretty pictures and assume what is going on in under 5 minutes. Why would you want to dump the manga onto a flashdrive if it would take only 5 minutes to look at it?

This is the third time we have said this. It is annoying that we have to repeat the same message several times over before you understand it.
So just translate it and then submit it. Take as long as you need to, but don't just say no.

And if it's so impossible for you guys to do anything. Ask for help, instead of whining about being incapable.

And a good place to host your scans would be Wikipedia, how:

First you have to do it the right way, how to make a site within a site:

1. Edit your user page
2. Upload each page as an image file on Imageshack
3. Create a section for each chapter
4. Then save your changes and restore your previous page.
5. Then go to the link of your last edit in the history section.
6. Then save that link in your user page. That will be your link.

I do it all the time.

Another good host would be Youtube.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kid Sonic wrote: So just translate it and then submit it. Take as long as you need to, but don't just say no.

And if it's so impossible for you guys to do anything. Ask for help, instead of whining about being incapable.

And a good place to host your scans would be Wikipedia, how:

First you have to do it the right way, how to make a site within a site:

1. Edit your user page
2. Upload each page as an image file on Imageshack
3. Create a section for each chapter
4. Then save your changes and restore your previous page.
5. Then go to the link of your last edit in the history section.
6. Then save that link in your user page. That will be your link.

I do it all the time.

Another good host would be Youtube.
We are just saying that...

If you want them hosted on OneManga in Japanese, it won't happen.

If you want to submit it and expect it to automatically become English, that won't happen either.

If you want to add licensed raw manga scans to wikipedia then good luck, but I don't expect it to get anywhere without permission to host it from the publisher (like that will ever happen).

If you want help to translate it then that would be horribly unlikely considering that the number of Telefang fans out there aren't really all that high, and probably even less are qualified for translating manga, if you could ever find them.

Youtube? This is manga, not a video.

If you are willing to wait a loooong time then we can upload translated chapters (when they are done) to OneManga. Don't expect anything in the near future though.

This is the f**king SEVENTH TIME!!! Can you actually read our posts for once? Or do you have absolutely no respect for us? Now I really am "on your case" this time because I am sick of repeating myself.