Re: Evolving Yarrow

Discuss anything about the wonderful GBC Telefang games here!
Sherkel(imported)

Post by Sherkel(imported) »

So, the evolution guy seems to be scared of him or something...I have the Titanyum, but whenever I talk to the dude with Yarrow following me, he gives me a message after the normal one and I don't go to the screen. Anybody know what's up with this chap?
Here are screenshots of the message.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

It says you can't evolve your current Denjuu with the mod evolution pass that you have. D:

I have no idea where you get the better ones, though... >_>
Sherkel(imported)

Kimbles wrote:It says you can't evolve your current Denjuu with the mod evolution pass that you have. D:

I have no idea where you get the better ones, though... >_>
OK. Thanks.
megaman6(imported)

Post by megaman6(imported) »

what you need to do, is actually go to the area where you battled yarrow when he was 68 (or whatever level he was). you must have missed one of the treasure chests containing that pass. open all unopened chests just to be sure. i know it's in one of them...
Sherkel(imported)

I am pleased to announce...

That after five and a half years since first playing through the game and posting this thread...

That I finally evolved it into Doomsday Domesday! =)

I'm not sure when it was added to the wiki, but I finally found out thanks to it that the pass was in B2F of the Sanaeba Laboratory.

And now I have this!! xD
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Nice!! Yeah those passes are very easy to miss, especially since the lv1 and lv2 passes are given to you during plot stuff. In fact, when TPP was playing Telefang more recently, they decided they NEEDED to feed mass amounts of items to Ornithogalum and Kanzou in order to progress, and had to backtrack all the way through the lab to get the passes for it hahha
Sherkel(imported)

That's surprising that TPP was able to get all the way through the lab. Even with speedup that took me a while (in part because I wanted to fill every square on the map), and without the wiki I'd have been hopeless. In the few minutes I spent watching TPP it seemed like each dungeon would take at least a day at the rate things went. Glad to hear they used Exp Items, though. I made a video about those once.
And here we go! Ready to protect me from all threats with his powerful M-SILO!
Image Image
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Technically, they had to have mod help for the crate-pushing parts, but I was very impressed with their general navigation skills haha.
Sherkel(imported)

What kind of "mod help"?
zzc

Post by zzc »

Am sure i added where to get passes in the walkthru on the wiki, will check it.